Add a Photo

By REMINGTON
#98 in Hair Accessories
New! Less Frizz, More Shine. 1875 watt power. Ionic conditioning. Ceramic heat. Energy saving eco setting. 3 heat settings / 2 speed settings. Cool shot. Concentrator. Removable air filter. Hang loop To create head-turning, salon-chic looks at home, the Remington® Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is a must-have styling tool.  The powerful 1875 watt dryer expertly conditions your hair with positive ions resulting in.
Photos (2)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Orange
I heard good things about this hair dryer, so I bought it....but...have you ever read the box?! On the front to the box, in the bottom right-hand corner, the box reads, "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." I definitely do not want to use a product that has this warning on it! California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. I took this hair dryer right back to the store and returned it!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
Really this dryer was a gift that I love, I loved so much that even buy the whole kit for my hair this brand, is indispensable in the preparation of my look, this dryer is so useful, I recommend in straightening hair. not mistreat your hair at all. i love it
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Best dryer ever. Doesnt fry my hair like other dryers. Does,t get extremely hot. Light and,easy to use.
allison s.
allison s.
June 24, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Orange
I have this in a different color. I got it for my dorm this year. It works well dried my hair pretty quickly which is good because my hair is long and takes forever to dry. Not too loud either
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
PORT ST LUCIE, FL
June 22, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Orange
Does everything it should without over-damaging my hair. Very good price for the quality. No extra features that "wow" me, but gets the job done nonethelss.
Celina M.
Celina M.
March 2, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Orange
Love the Remington dryers. I've had a couple and they've all worked great. They're usually affordable too.
brittney w.
brittney w.
I've had this exact blow dyer for going on 3 years now and it works perfectly. I believe I got the blow dryer at Walmart for under $25.00. I would totally recommend it, haven't had any issues yet! :)
andres d.
andres d.
Calexico, CA
A mi en lo personal me ebcanta esta marca, y a mi me funciona muy bien, los articulos son duraderos.yo amo mi secadora y mi plancha remington
laila b.
laila b.
Waxahachie, TX
I really like this hair dryer. The heating quality and effect it has on the hair is wonderful. I especially like the cool shot feature, it makes the styling job complete.
samantha p.
samantha p.
Ok so, I bought this because I needed one. I love the color, love the style of it, & the price isn't half bad. Only thing is....well the switches to turn it off & on. If you have long nails it's hard to use it because you need to move the switch up & down. I prefer push buttons but it's all in all a good item
Leah M.
Leah M.
Does this dyer have a cold shot feature?
Bibi K.
Bibi K.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I get this hair dryer?
Blacksburg, SC
Does this come in another color?
Blacksburg, SC
Does this come in another color?