Remington Ionic Ceramic Dryer uploaded by Ashley C.Remington Ionic Ceramic Dryer uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY REMINGTON

New! Less Frizz, More Shine. 1875 watt power. Ionic conditioning. Ceramic heat. Energy saving eco setting. 3 heat settings / 2 speed settings. Cool shot. Concentrator. Removable air filter. Hang loop To create head-turning, salon-chic looks at home, the Remington® Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is a must-have styling tool.  The powerful 1875 watt dryer expertly conditions your hair with positive ions resulting in. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I use a blow dryer daily with my round rush and depending how short my hair is, I generally use it for 15-20 minutes." in 3 reviews
  • "Whenever i dry my hair using this Remington ceramic dryer it doesn't take very on to dry my hair and I have very thick hair." in 1 review
  • "The blow dryer works really good Ilove it.It dries your hair preety fast I would prefer this one over any other one" in 1 review
  • "I bought this hair dryer for myself to take to college and I love it!" in 1 review
Coffee &.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t really like this blow dryer. It was not practical at all. It was very affordable. But I’d say low quality. I was a first time buyer, and purchased it at Sally’s beauty supply store. I would not purchase this hair dryer again.
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I heard good things about this hair dryer, so I bought it....but...have you ever read the box?! On the front to the box, in the bottom right-hand corner, the box reads, "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." I definitely do not want to use a product that has this warning on it! California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. I took this hair dryer right back to the store and returned it!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair dryer! I have really long thick hair so I need a blow dryer that is going to be effective and efficient! This hair dryer is definitely that! I bought this at Target and although it was more expensive than some of the other blow dryers, it was worth the money. I noticed that this dryer made my hair a lot more smooth and less frizzy than other hair dryers I have used in the past. For that reason alone I would purchase this again! Definitely recommend if you are looking for a quality hair dryer that eliminates frizz!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my Remington blow dryer for ages! It came with a diffuser for curls and the attachment for blow drying as well. I haven't had any issues with it, it has never blown out. I bought it at walmart for about $20. I swear by it! I would definitely buy this again it ends up going bad! But so far its been a trooper!
Renzyl B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this but not that i love it. it just ute it to dry my hair in the evening after shower. Its my first time to use it, just use the warm level and its fine. if you use hot just dont get it near on your hair because its too hot. although it didn't damage my hair.
Renee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this dryer for 5 years now and it does the job. I am not disappointed in its performance, but I wish it had more settings on it. I also wish it came with add-on pieces. Since there are no add-ons, I use a comb while blowdrying.
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ceramic hair dryer is the best. I have really thick hair so regular dryers take forever to dry my hair, but this one takes less than 10 minutes most of the time. I use it every time need to dry and detangle my hair. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kassidy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer!! The best one out there in my opinion.. It gets hot when you need it to or cold.. It's better if you separate your hair when blow drying..
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this hair dryer for almost two years now, and it's starting to go on the fritz a little, but it's still a great hair dryer for the price; I paid about $13. Three heat settings and a cool shot button make for easy, quick drying. It comes with at least one attachment, the funnel like one that filters heat in one spot as opposed to all over. I expected a cheap hair dryer to last me maybe six months, but I've been pleasantly surprised this one has lasted so long. I use it on low heat only, and it at some times runs slightly cold- I'll continue to use it until it completely conks out, then I'll go back to my other Remington.
allison s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a different color. I got it for my dorm this year. It works well dried my hair pretty quickly which is good because my hair is long and takes forever to dry. Not too loud either
Leah M.
Does this dyer have a cold shot feature?
Bibi K.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I get this hair dryer?
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Does this come in another color?
Angela O.
But does it really? Less frizz?
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Does this come in another color?