BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create Long Lasting Curls! Included, Bonus Heat Protective Pouch For Easy Storage. 30 Second Heat Up Time 30 Heat Settings 350&Deg; Salon High Heat Auto Shutoff, 60 Minute Swivel Cord For Easy Styling 1/2&Quot; Ceramic Barrel, Provides High Even Heat, Giving You A Healthy And Shiny Curl. Designed In The Us Made In China Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

Buy on Kmart
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
The clamp was just in the way of doing my curls. I opted for a clampless wand which makes things much easier. The wand also did not get very hot, which I needed in order to set and form the curls. I don’t recommend this curling iron.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
Ive literally had this wand for 3 years and it still works like a charm 💙 it's easy to use and my curls are perfect they last throughout the day even over night into the next day.The price was exceptional for the quality of the wand. I definitely recommend this product!
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Works well! Gets super hot super fast! I get some heat-resistant gloves to put on my left hand to hold curls while I use my right hand to hold the iron. I think this does an AWESOME job in producing curls. Beware, it gets SUPER hot, so adjust the heat OR just don't think it's less hot when you first use it that you leave your hair on it for too long.
Stephanie C.
I really like using this curling iron. It's quick and gives you the sweetest curls for on-the-go look or an evening out on the town. Super easy ty o use but watch your fingers, it will burn you fast if not paying attention!
Sana B.
Sachse
Love this curling iron. I always curl my hair with this iron. It comes with a glove and has many temperatures. I've bought this product in different colors for my other family members and they all love it. Very easy to use.
Nina S.
I have never had any problems using this curling iron. I get soft, tight curls everytime. It heats up fast, curls last all day, my hair doesn't ever pull or get caught up in it, and its very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a curling iron.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I have short to medium length hair so it is hard to find a good curling iron that will curl my hair. I was so glad to find one with a barrel this size. It real curled it and the curls stayed I was so sad when this broke during a move I'm hoping to get another one or one that's better.
Nisha M.
I love Remington 'a hair tools . All have great quality. I tried this one to make tight curls and they turned out perfect and lasted all day too. When making tight curls I hold the curl in my hand for a little bit so that it sets
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I have shoulder length hair now and this has been my best friend. I do have curly ish hair and this just enhances them so much! I love small ringlets and when I comb them out they just have that perfect wave!
Dina S.
Great product to use on my natural hair. I only use heat several times a year on my hair, but I have used this product in the past few months. I really like how my hair turned out when using this product. I would recommend.