Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4
Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4

Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY REMINGTON

This instant curling iron delivers high ceramic heat and protects against damage. It provides smooth, shiny, long lasting curls with less damage.

Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4
Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4"
abigail D.
Hope, KS
Review for: 1.25 In more...
This is actually a pretty good curling iron for the price. I’ve had mine for 4 years and it still works perfect fine! The handle feels a little cheap and flimsy but that’s my only complaint! You get what you pay for!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I would always use this when I had longer hair and I really loved the way the curls came out. I've used it several times and the results are great. I was satisfied and I would recommend it to others if they're looking to get soft curls.
Dina S.
Great product. I have owned one in the past and I have fond memories of my big 80's hair. I do like the crisp curls achieved with this product and how it holds its heat. I do like the heat up time as well. Good tool for anyone who likes to be versatile with their hair like me.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This is a great quality curling iron. I tend to drop my hair tools and this is no exception and it hasn’t broken after several falls. It heats up quickly and evenly and curls hair really well. If you are looking for a new curling iron I highly recommend this one.
Tiffany J.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Black more...
This is my go to curling iron when I style my hair in 1940’s and 1950’s manors. It heats up quickly, has a variety of heat levels so it doesn’t damage my hair, and gives the proper diameter curl for the styles I try to achieve. It’s a great price point as well!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
This is my go to curling iron. It is easy to use and has an auto turn off which is great on busy mornings. I love the curls it makes and how hot the iron gets because my hair is so thick it’s hard to find one that gets this hot.
Heather M.
Review for: 1.25 In more...
I have super thin hair and when I need some good curls, I have used this. I don't curl my hair often but it is my go to working curling iron. I have a smaller revlon one and I love it. Super easy to use.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love how quickly this curling iron heats, it also stays hot for quite a long while. I have long hair and this barrel is long & wife enough to curl from root to tip.
Jasmine L.
Oh I loved this curling iron!! It stayed hot and curled my hair perfectly. I received it as a gift from my mom, but I was so sad when I lost it. I had this when I was discovering my hair, and I've been wanting to get another once since I lost this one. I think I'll get it next time I'm in the market for a new curling iron.
Denis S.
My favorite to make curls. It is excellent because it lasts a long time and does not cause frizz besides that you can control the temperature to not burn your hair. And it is super accessible and fulfills its function. I recommend it for sure.
Anisha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this iron hold curls well in humid conditions?