Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4
Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4

Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY REMINGTON

This instant curling iron delivers high ceramic heat and protects against damage. It provides smooth, shiny, long lasting curls with less damage.

Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4
Remington Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Rebecca P.
This Remington curling iron is one I've been using for years. It really lasts! It makes a nice curl- I've used it on my long hair and my short hair with good results. It also curls my bangs nicely. I was a broke college student at the time of purchase so it was affordable too!
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I have this one and its my fave to use. I still dont understand the settings thing but i have it at the heighest. It curls my hair so pretty i think i got it at walmart really cheap. Its long lasting ive had mine for over a year and its still curling strong.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
When it comes to smaller curls, this iron has never disappointed. Heats up quickly and is easy to maneuver. However, I recommend using a heat close because it is very easy to burn yourself especially with a wand.
Cristina R.
I like this curling iron. I couldn't sau they last super long but for it has a good price so i am ok with that.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Great curling iron. I've had it for quite some time and I use it several times per month.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
This is my go to curling iron. It is easy to use and has an auto turn off which is great on busy mornings. I love the curls it makes and how hot the iron gets because my hair is so thick it’s hard to find one that gets this hot.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love how quickly this curling iron heats, it also stays hot for quite a long while. I have long hair and this barrel is long & wife enough to curl from root to tip.
Jennifer M.
My daughters love to curl their hair on a daily basis since we have really thin hair and curling it makes it voluminous. Remington brand has been known in the beauty community when it comes to hair care. So we have no doubt in trusting this curling iron to take care of our curls.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
I had this in the 2 inch actually! It works just fine, and I find that it holds wonderfully as well. It actually broke within 3 years which is actually great for a curling iron. You just have to know how to use it! Here's how mine turned out (: (I'm in the middle!)
Jasmine L.
Oh I loved this curling iron!! It stayed hot and curled my hair perfectly. I received it as a gift from my mom, but I was so sad when I lost it. I had this when I was discovering my hair, and I've been wanting to get another once since I lost this one. I think I'll get it next time I'm in the market for a new curling iron.
Anisha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this iron hold curls well in humid conditions?