Remington Instant Curls 1Remington Instant Curls 1
Remington Instant Curls 1

Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create Long Lasting Curls! Included, bonus heat protective pouch for easy storage. 30 Second heat up time 4 30 Heat settings 5 350 Salon high heat 8 Auto shutoff, 60 minute 10 Swivel cord for easy styling 1 Ceramic Barrel, provides high even heat, giving you a healthy and shiny curl. Designed in the US

Remington Instant Curls 1
Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron
Devan B.
Irving , TX
This simple curling iron gets the job done. I am very satisfied with my curls with this iron and it didn't cost much. I normally start with clamping the base and then I just wrap my hair around it and my curls come out pretty
Zenmaster169 ..
I like this curling iron. It is different from other ones I have had in the past, I really like the fact that I can adjust the temperature of this curling iron. It sure beats having your hair fry from an iron that is too hot, overall a good product that allows you to determine temperature preference.
Anaeliza M.
Heats up fine but doesn't clamp tight enough to hold my hair. I have bought a ridiculous amount of curling irons. (I travel a lot and I tend to leave them behind.) I usually purchase CONAIR products because of the price. I bought this one thinking to try something different.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
This curling iron really does the job on my hair! It's a great barrel size and it really keeps your hair looking bouncy and curly all day! I have wavy hair and it curls in seconds! A great purchase of 10$ at Walmart is so worth it for this curler
Jasmine B.
It doesn't take very long for this curling iron to heat up. It does a good job of giving my hair some life. Unfortunately, the curls don't usually last that long. However, if I use some flexirods right after I curl my hair I can extend the style.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This curling iron gives nice large curls. My hair usually holds curls well, so I can't speak to how it performs over others from that point of view, but it does heat up quickly and I didn't notice much damage to my hair after using.
Amanda W.
I love this curling iron. It is very easy to use. It reaches temperature very quickly. It does not take much to make a perfect curl. Luckily I have not burnt myself yet! I would definitely recommend this curling iron!
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
I used this curling iron everyday when I had long hair. I still use it occasionally with my shorter hair. It makes beautiful curls that stay all day if you spray them very well. I would recommend this curling iron.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I don't curl my hairs that often, but I have this in case I wanna make evening look, this works just fine for me, I don't have any special requirements except to curl my hairs since I don't do it on daily basis.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This curling iron is pretty good. it gets hot but not too hot. I wish the heat settings had actually temperatures on them. But overall I am satisfied with this product. I use it to get Long Beach curls in my wigs.
Samantha  L.
What type of hairspray is best for curled hair
Aimeeh L.
Is this better than the one and a half inch curling iron? And is this brand better than revlon or conair if anyone has tried them too?