Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create Long Lasting Curls! Included, bonus heat protective pouch for easy storage. 30 Second heat up time 4 30 Heat settings 5 350 Salon high heat 8 Auto shutoff, 60 minute 10 Swivel cord for easy styling 1 Ceramic Barrel, provides high even heat, giving you a healthy and shiny curl. Designed in the US

Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron
Zenmaster169 ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this curling iron. It is different from other ones I have had in the past, I really like the fact that I can adjust the temperature of this curling iron. It sure beats having your hair fry from an iron that is too hot, overall a good product that allows you to determine temperature preference.
Anaeliza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heats up fine but doesn't clamp tight enough to hold my hair. I have bought a ridiculous amount of curling irons. (I travel a lot and I tend to leave them behind.) I usually purchase CONAIR products because of the price. I bought this one thinking to try something different.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron really does the job on my hair! It's a great barrel size and it really keeps your hair looking bouncy and curly all day! I have wavy hair and it curls in seconds! A great purchase of 10$ at Walmart is so worth it for this curler
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't take very long for this curling iron to heat up. It does a good job of giving my hair some life. Unfortunately, the curls don't usually last that long. However, if I use some flexirods right after I curl my hair I can extend the style.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron gives nice large curls. My hair usually holds curls well, so I can't speak to how it performs over others from that point of view, but it does heat up quickly and I didn't notice much damage to my hair after using.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron. It is very easy to use. It reaches temperature very quickly. It does not take much to make a perfect curl. Luckily I have not burnt myself yet! I would definitely recommend this curling iron!
Alex V.
This pridcut is good, my friend uses it and it work great. My hair just will not hold a curl. The price is pretty reasonable and I've had mine for years. I bought a straightener of the same brand because I trust it to work well and keep working well
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't curl my hairs that often, but I have this in case I wanna make evening look, this works just fine for me, I don't have any special requirements except to curl my hairs since I don't do it on daily basis.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This curling iron is pretty good. it gets hot but not too hot. I wish the heat settings had actually temperatures on them. But overall I am satisfied with this product. I use it to get Long Beach curls in my wigs.
Ayde A.
Las vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my everyday go to curling irons. I find that this curling iron really does the job, I start of with curling every section of my hair. After I am completely done I run my hands through my hair to make them into loose curls. They last all day without having to apply hairspray I love it! The one below are second day curls
Samantha  L.
What type of hairspray is best for curled hair
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the one and a half inch curling iron? And is this brand better than revlon or conair if anyone has tried them too?