Remington Instant Curls 1Remington Instant Curls 1
Remington Instant Curls 1

Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create Long Lasting Curls! Included, bonus heat protective pouch for easy storage. 30 Second heat up time 4 30 Heat settings 5 350 Salon high heat 8 Auto shutoff, 60 minute 10 Swivel cord for easy styling 1 Ceramic Barrel, provides high even heat, giving you a healthy and shiny curl. Designed in the US

Remington Instant Curls 1
Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This curling iron! I bought it every bit of 5 years ago, and while I don’t use it every day, I use it fairly often. My favorite hair look is pin-up style. I use this curling iron to achieve perfect pin curl size.
It is easy to use, has a cord that doesn’t easily tangle, and great variety of heat settings. It makes my normally frizz prone hair very sleek and shiny.
The price point is great as well! Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I have the ANCIENT version of this that I bought 14 years ago when I was in high school! It works just as well and heats just as quickly and thourougy as the day I pulled it out of the box or plastic or whatever it came in. It was so long ago I don’t even remember what store I got it at but it has worked wonderfully through all my hair phases and lengths.
Jessica G.
Hollister
This works amazing spiral curls on your hair. I would recommend if you want spiral.curls which is my preference. It made my hair look so good but it does take time to get whole head done because it's only like an inch of hair at a time. Bought from walmart for a very decent price for the aftermath.
Amanda C.
Works great although I wish the barrel was longer. I have super long hair so I end up having to wrap it several times and by the time the outside gets curled, the inner layer of my fine hair has had too much heat. I just have to be careful with it!
Cassy K.
Bridgewater
This hair curling iron works pretty well, I’ve never really had any problems with it. Remington hair products never disappoint me and always work well. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a basic curling iron.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Best curling iron the one I should say was really good because it was nice and Tiny so that I can get the smaller areas of my hair also I feel like I got really hot which is the number one reason why I like to buy Remington Products because they really do get hot and they are just all around a great quality brand I definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for the perfect one for smaller curls
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a cheaper curling iron. It will curl your hair, but the curls won't last as long because the iron doesn't get as hot as other more expensive professional irons do. However this isn't priced like a professional iron. If you don't use a curling iron often then this would be a fine iron for you, if you use one daily I'd suggest spending more money and buying a better one.
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
I love this curling iron for my hair, no I don’t use it often but when I do, it works wonders. Plus it’s inexpensive. I’ve had mine forever, mainly cause I don’t use it too often.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
I used this curling iron everyday when I had long hair. I still use it occasionally with my shorter hair. It makes beautiful curls that stay all day if you spray them very well. I would recommend this curling iron.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This was okay, I just wasn’t that impressed with it. It didn’t seem to have any settings other than not hot and super hot. It could have been that I got one that was defective, but I ended up returning it.
Samantha  L.
What type of hairspray is best for curled hair
Aimeeh L.
Is this better than the one and a half inch curling iron? And is this brand better than revlon or conair if anyone has tried them too?