Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create Long Lasting Curls! Included, bonus heat protective pouch for easy storage. 30 Second heat up time 4 30 Heat settings 5 350 Salon high heat 8 Auto shutoff, 60 minute 10 Swivel cord for easy styling 1 Ceramic Barrel, provides high even heat, giving you a healthy and shiny curl. Designed in the US

Remington Instant Curls 1" Curling Iron
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the ANCIENT version of this that I bought 14 years ago when I was in high school! It works just as well and heats just as quickly and thourougy as the day I pulled it out of the box or plastic or whatever it came in. It was so long ago I don’t even remember what store I got it at but it has worked wonderfully through all my hair phases and lengths.
Cassy K.
Bridgewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair curling iron works pretty well, I’ve never really had any problems with it. Remington hair products never disappoint me and always work well. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a basic curling iron.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best curling iron the one I should say was really good because it was nice and Tiny so that I can get the smaller areas of my hair also I feel like I got really hot which is the number one reason why I like to buy Remington Products because they really do get hot and they are just all around a great quality brand I definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for the perfect one for smaller curls
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cheaper curling iron. It will curl your hair, but the curls won't last as long because the iron doesn't get as hot as other more expensive professional irons do. However this isn't priced like a professional iron. If you don't use a curling iron often then this would be a fine iron for you, if you use one daily I'd suggest spending more money and buying a better one.
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron for my hair, no I don’t use it often but when I do, it works wonders. Plus it’s inexpensive. I’ve had mine forever, mainly cause I don’t use it too often.
Andrea E.
Kimberly, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this curling iron everyday when I had long hair. I still use it occasionally with my shorter hair. It makes beautiful curls that stay all day if you spray them very well. I would recommend this curling iron.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay, I just wasn’t that impressed with it. It didn’t seem to have any settings other than not hot and super hot. It could have been that I got one that was defective, but I ended up returning it.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Remington is a pretty cheap brand so it's obviously not going to be as good as c h i but I guess it does the job and you can find them almost anywhere for under $40
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I really like this one. I have yet to get the hang of the wands, I guess I'm old school in that way. I purchased it at Walmart. It was very affordable. I also use it on my 8 and 10 year old girls hair. For the price and quality I think picking this up is a great idea.
Devan B.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This simple curling iron gets the job done. I am very satisfied with my curls with this iron and it didn't cost much. I normally start with clamping the base and then I just wrap my hair around it and my curls come out pretty
Samantha  L.
What type of hairspray is best for curled hair
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the one and a half inch curling iron? And is this brand better than revlon or conair if anyone has tried them too?