Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Remington Instant Curls .5" Curling Iron: 350-degree high heat 30 heat settings Create long lasting curls 30-second heat up and 60-minute auto shut off Includes a heat-protective sleeve for safe storage Swivel cord for tangle-free styling Item CI5213

Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena de muy buena calidad con una gran potencia calienta fácilmente y deja el resultado deseado es una de las mejores rizdoras y es de muy buena calidad ya que no maltrata nuestro cabello y lo deja con los rizos deseados.
Lex P.
Lex P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It provides some really long lasting curls but... I couldn't give it an A because for me this is not user friendly. maybe I'm old school but i need a clamp. I really don't like the clipless kind ( I KNOW SO YOU DON'T GET A DENT LALALA) but you burn yourself - alot!
Shiara R.
Shiara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works fine, but it can damage the hair very easily. This iron get hot really quickly and had a pretty good prizc.
krizialyn B.
krizialyn B.
Perfect! Gives you nice and soft curls. Medium curls. .
Maryann C.
Maryann C.
Amazing. I have think wavy frizzy hair. I usually straighten my hair with a good old chi. I never cpuld get the grasp if curling my hair. I always ended up with crazy ringlets!! So when i bought this curling wand and ended up with beautiful big curls I was sold!! Less than $25.00 CAD at walmart! Heats up really fast. 30 temperatures with a easy to understand guage. The on off switch is a sliding switch, so there is no chance of turning it off by accident as your curling. And it cools quickly once it is turned off! So you can put it away safely about 10 minutes after use. I recomend this curling iron to anyone!! Dont forget to have a GOOD hair spray and heat protector for your hair too. But thats a different review to write about.
Genesis E.
Genesis E.
Doral, Florida
and you work them as well as me?