Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Remington Instant Curls .5" Curling Iron: 350-degree high heat 30 heat settings Create long lasting curls 30-second heat up and 60-minute auto shut off Includes a heat-protective sleeve for safe storage Swivel cord for tangle-free styling Item CI5213

Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Doral, Florida
this crimper Remigton is very good for those waves we've always wanted girls, best of all is that it allows different types of waves in the hair leaving well-defined waves !
Elianys G.
Elianys G.
I like this two in one. But even for girls who have lank, very good hair, I like it. / Me encantaria probarlo.
Emily F.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
AHHH! I love this curling wand!! It's the perfect size barrel for my hair type (thick and long) and it comes out perfect overtime because it's so easy to use! Not only that, but you can't beat the price. This wand is one of my must have items no matter where I go. (But, you do get burned sometimes, its happens until you get the hang of using a wand)
Kleybell M.
Kleybell M.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

Me encanta este truco, ya que deja mis rizos definidos en cuestión de segundos, y conseguir que era un logro porque tengo el pelo liso y ningún otro artefacto me ha dejado con un buen acabado de esta manera.

Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA
I used to have this curling iron and it lasted for years. Unfortunately it stopped working and I had to replace it but while I did use it, it performed very well it was easy to use and I liked the controls. I have since then moved up to a better quality curling iron. It was great while it lasted.
Jessi S.
Jessi S.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The amount of heat this iron gives out is insane, and it makes curling the hair quick. The barrel of the iron is the perfect size for achieving voluminous curls. I would recommend this iron to others who are looking to get beautiful bouncy curls.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like esta rizadora de remington, me deja unos rizoa hermosos y lindos y tambien me puedo hacer las ondas, ya que tiene mas de 1 pulgada. La recomiendo es muy buena
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Affordable but you get what you pay for...the curls are great but the iron itself didnt last me so long after just a few months it had to be replaced.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling irin. It is easy to use and makes my hair smooth. I have had it for 3 years now and it is still going strong.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
Nice curling iron,not the beat but for the price is right!!I am using when I go out and sometimes at home.is easy to use and safe!!!
Doral, Florida
and you work them as well as me?