Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Remington Instant Curls .5" Curling Iron: 350-degree high heat 30 heat settings Create long lasting curls 30-second heat up and 60-minute auto shut off Includes a heat-protective sleeve for safe storage Swivel cord for tangle-free styling Item CI5213

Remington Instant Curls 1 1/2" Curling Iron
Kleybell M.
Doral, FL

Me encanta este truco, ya que deja mis rizos definidos en cuestión de segundos, y conseguir que era un logro porque tengo el pelo liso y ningún otro artefacto me ha dejado con un buen acabado de esta manera.

Angeles U.
Doral, FL
I like esta rizadora de remington, me deja unos rizoa hermosos y lindos y tambien me puedo hacer las ondas, ya que tiene mas de 1 pulgada. La recomiendo es muy buena
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I have this but the handle has a floral tattoo like design. This works great for long or thick hair. You have to give it some time to curl or use hair spray with it.
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
AHHH! I love this curling wand!! It's the perfect size barrel for my hair type (thick and long) and it comes out perfect overtime because it's so easy to use! Not only that, but you can't beat the price. This wand is one of my must have items no matter where I go. (But, you do get burned sometimes, its happens until you get the hang of using a wand)
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
Muy buena de muy buena calidad con una gran potencia calienta fácilmente y deja el resultado deseado es una de las mejores rizdoras y es de muy buena calidad ya que no maltrata nuestro cabello y lo deja con los rizos deseados.
Lex P.
Davie, FL
It provides some really long lasting curls but... I couldn't give it an A because for me this is not user friendly. maybe I'm old school but i need a clamp. I really don't like the clipless kind ( I KNOW SO YOU DON'T GET A DENT LALALA) but you burn yourself - alot!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
The amount of heat this iron gives out is insane, and it makes curling the hair quick. The barrel of the iron is the perfect size for achieving voluminous curls. I would recommend this iron to others who are looking to get beautiful bouncy curls.
Michele  F.
Conyers, GA
I used to have this curling iron and it lasted for years. Unfortunately it stopped working and I had to replace it but while I did use it, it performed very well it was easy to use and I liked the controls. I have since then moved up to a better quality curling iron. It was great while it lasted.
Genesis E.
Doral, Florida
this crimper Remigton is very good for those waves we've always wanted girls, best of all is that it allows different types of waves in the hair leaving well-defined waves !
Gabby V.
Pasadena, MD
I absolutely love this curler! It is the perfect size for my unruly hair and heats up to the perfect temperature. The price is great for such an awesome product. I recommend this curler to all my friends
Genesis E.
Doral, Florida
and you work them as well as me?

Amazon