BY REMINGTON

New! Getting Your Ready Since 1937 Cuts Better Than Wahl* Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper 2X Cutting Performance* For Fast Clean Cuts, Every Time 15 Piece Kit Removable Powercut&Trade; Blade System Super Magnet Motor Precision Ground Blades Heavy-Duty Rubber Grip High-Impact Polycarbonate Casing 10 Ft Industrial Power Cord Easy To Clean Blade Engineered Tough To Last A Lifetime.&Nbsp; The Clipper Features High-Impact Polycarbonate Casings; The Same Material Used In Construction Tools.&Nbsp; The Heavy Duty Non-Slip Rubber Grips And Industrial Strength 10 Ft Cord Make It Durable To Withstand The Toughest Of Tests. See The Extreme Series Of Tests We Put It Through: Run Over With A Truck Drop From 10 Ft High And More ... Precision Ground Blades Perfectly Ground Edges Give You The Ultimate Cutting Experience As You Cut Through Even The Thickest Hair With Ease. New Super Magnet Motor Our New Super Torque Motor Drives More Power To The Cutting Blades For Faster, Cleaner Cutting Performance. Powercut Blade System Our Proprietary System Keeps The Blades In Perfect Alignment.&Nbsp; This Delivers An Extra Smooth And Even Cut Every Time, With No Snagging Or Pulling. Includes: Cut Barbershop Clipper Barber Scissors Style 1/8&Quot; (3Mm) Comb 1/4&Quot; (6Mm) Comb 3/8&Quot; (9Mm) Comb 1/2&Quot; (12Mm) Comb 5/8&Quot; (16Mm) Comb 3/4&Quot; (18Mm) Comb 7/8&Quot; (22Mm) Comb 1&Quot; (25Mm) Comb Clean Cleaning Brush Oil Bottle Barber Cape Protect Blade Guard Durable Storage Case 10 Ft Industrial Power Cord C - Ul - Us&Reg; Manufactured To Remington&Reg; Specifications In The Prc. Due To Continuous Improvements, The Pictures May Differ Slightly From The Actual Product. *Compared To Top Selling Corded Clippers. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To Us Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The Us And Canada. see more...

Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
My gf uses these clippers and she loves them. They work very well and they are not expensive at all! They are great
Angela G.
I love having this to cut my little guys hair. It has saved us so much money to be able to do haircuts at home.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
This is what I use to trim my hair between haircuts. Its really good trimmer. I recommend it. It good price.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I love their clippers. Get the job done for a good price as long as you maintain them they work good emough
Angela G.
This is my go to for my teenage sons! This always gives them that clean up between haircuts that boys need
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
I use this on my husband and it works a treat. Its really good at trimming his beard also so he uses it for that too. Comes with an adjustable guard so you can choose length of trim. Great product and not as expensive as some of the clippers out there!
Donna W.
Cumbria
I do prefer remington clippers when cutting my dad and brothers hair. Overall reliability is superb. They give even cut without the need to constantly go back over over the area Remington Indestructible Haircut Kit
Kirsty M.
Burnt Firs Place, Heathhall, Dumfries
This clipper set is easy to use and easy to clean. It's suitable for any hair colour and type. Even corse hair. You can get one in most supermarkets and drugstores. It is very affordable. I am very happy with this clipper set and will continue to use it.
Jenni M.
Antigua
My husband uses this. But I have not tried it for cutting hair mostly he just uses it for his beard and works as expected.
Lizeth A.
Works very good, i cut the hair to my dad, and i'm really happy with this , it's pretty Affordable too , so that's nice.
DAPHINY N.