BY REMINGTON

New! Getting Your Ready Since 1937 Cuts Better Than Wahl* Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper 2X Cutting Performance* For Fast Clean Cuts, Every Time 15 Piece Kit Removable Powercut&Trade; Blade System Super Magnet Motor Precision Ground Blades Heavy-Duty Rubber Grip High-Impact Polycarbonate Casing 10 Ft Industrial Power Cord Easy To Clean Blade Engineered Tough To Last A Lifetime.&Nbsp; The Clipper Features High-Impact Polycarbonate Casings; The Same Material Used In Construction Tools.&Nbsp; The Heavy Duty Non-Slip Rubber Grips And Industrial Strength 10 Ft Cord Make It Durable To Withstand The Toughest Of Tests. See The Extreme Series Of Tests We Put It Through: Run Over With A Truck Drop From 10 Ft High And More ... Precision Ground Blades Perfectly Ground Edges Give You The Ultimate Cutting Experience As You Cut Through Even The Thickest Hair With Ease. New Super Magnet Motor Our New Super Torque Motor Drives More Power To The Cutting Blades For Faster, Cleaner Cutting Performance. Powercut Blade System Our Proprietary System Keeps The Blades In Perfect Alignment.&Nbsp; This Delivers An Extra Smooth And Even Cut Every Time, With No Snagging Or Pulling. Includes: Cut Barbershop Clipper Barber Scissors Style 1/8&Quot; (3Mm) Comb 1/4&Quot; (6Mm) Comb 3/8&Quot; (9Mm) Comb 1/2&Quot; (12Mm) Comb 5/8&Quot; (16Mm) Comb 3/4&Quot; (18Mm) Comb 7/8&Quot; (22Mm) Comb 1&Quot; (25Mm) Comb Clean Cleaning Brush Oil Bottle Barber Cape Protect Blade Guard Durable Storage Case 10 Ft Industrial Power Cord C - Ul - Us&Reg; Manufactured To Remington&Reg; Specifications In The Prc. Due To Continuous Improvements, The Pictures May Differ Slightly From The Actual Product. *Compared To Top Selling Corded Clippers. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To Us Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The Us And Canada. see more...

Buy on Target*
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
We use this to cut my husbands hair, it does not overheat ever, easy to clean, affordable and easy to store away. I would definitely recommend it to any family that are trying to save money on mens haircuts. We have bought other brands of electric hair clippers in the pass just to be left disappointed, this clippers has been working great for well over a year now.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
My husband bought this to cut his hair. We also use it on my son. I was skeptical that we could cut their hair on our own but this is A great kit! It's great to have on hand or when you want to skip the barber shop.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has this for "in between" haircuts and I'm the one in charge of shaving his neck and around his ears and have never knicked him and he's very happy with it. It's held up great over the years too!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent haircut kit. It would be better if it was cordless. It is fairly powerful but it could be improved. It's also very noisy but it gets really job done.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this kit on his hair and it does the job! It works well for him, and he always does a good job afterwards. If you're good at using haircut kits then this is a product for you. It's durable and is really good quality for a low price. You can't beat that!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Westminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear I've had my kit for years and it still works like new. My son has super thick hair and this tool cuts it without any issues. The price was fantastic and it works better than some more expensive tools I've used before that didn't seem to last as long.
Marlee B.
Marlee B.
Geneva
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift two years ago. He used it every so often, perhaps once a week. It worked great until the charger decided to stop working which is a little disappointing because I had spent more on it than I would have liked to.
Leah N.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't quite call them indestructible but they are good clippers. For the mom at home that wants to give her kid or husband a hair cut these do the trick. I would totally recommend these for the diy people.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has used these on his and my son's hair. He changes clippers often but when he did use these he liked them. The clippers are gentle and they didn't snag his this ethnic har like some clippers do.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are decent clippers for a quick at home neck and ear cleanup. I use these for my husband and son when they are in between trips to the barbershop. Not many guards to choose from though.
DAPHINY N.