BY REMINGTON

Engineered tough to last a lifetime. The Remington Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper features a high-impact polycarbonate casing to protect its powerful interior. A super magnet motor drives maximum power to the precision ground blades for 2x faster cutting performance than previous Remington models, and our exclusive POWERCUT Blade System keeps the blades properly aligned for a smooth, even cut every time. Plus, the 15-piece kit puts the final touches on your haircut with: length-adjusting combs, a beard brush and styling comb, blade oil and guards, and a storage pouch to keep it all together.

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I have this at home currently. I use it on my father and boyfriend. It works great on my fathers hair because he has thinner hair. I have never cut him with it either trying to get tricky spots. My boyfriend has very thick hair. For him it works great, except it over heats. So I have to do a little at a time. I haven’t cut him either which I really like. But it wish it worked better for thick hair. It’s super easy to clean.
Reza Y.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best hair and beard trimmers that I've owned and come across!
I mean not only does it look and sound as cool as the famous wiz Khalifa anthem, black and yellow, lol but it actually does the job pretty damn well. My beard always gets compliments because I chose to maintain its look myself using this very trimmer.

Also, if you've got butter fingers like me and constantly drop things and want something as rugged as your manly self then , I'd recommend this one all across board to all my fellas, especially because no shave movember is approaching!!
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My husband uses these two very great set of trimmers they have lasted for a long time so they are very durable if you're looking for a pair of trimmers definitely purchase these!
HN S.
My husband uses his regularly to keep his beard neat and clean. It works very well for him. We also used it in an emergency when our cat got caulk in his fur! I do not recommend using this on an animal but it worked well to help our sweet kitty out in the emergency setting!
Amanda N.
Rockville, IN
This has been hands down the best hair trimmer we have gotten for cutting my husbands hair. He has course hair that is hard to cut. This is well worth the investment if you are going to cut your own hair.
Whitney S.
Pittsburgh, PA
And I bought these razors for my boyfriend and he seems to like it a lot bought it a few years ago and it still work so I guess it's a good brand
Jaelene W.
Jackson Springs, NC
Good set of clippers. Bother my brother and dad are do it yourself men and enjoyed these clippers. They also last year's of well taken care of.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Andrea D.
Strasburg, VA
My husband uses this product every week to shave his head and the sensation is really good. It's easy and quick to use it.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
It was definitely not expensive and my husband loves it I also can use it easily on him or giving haircuts to my nephews !
Zouhair E.
Casablanca
"My name is Elmaataouy zouhair and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you

back