Personal CareHair RemovalRemington
iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Body Hair Removal System

Remington iLIGHT® Pro Plus Quartz Body Hair Removal System

Meet our powerful hair removal system for permanent hair reduction that you can achieve in the comfort of our own home. The REMINGTON ® iLIGHT ® Pro Plus Quartz system uses professional Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology. This system is FDA cleared and clinically proven ^^^ to reveal your smooth, beautiful skin. To ensure comfortable at-home use, we have 5 power levels and a skin tone tester to help determine if the device is safe for your skin. *Permanent hair reduction is defined as the long-term stable reduction in number of hairs regrowing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regimen. **Individual results vary. In clinical testing on the body, the upper quartile of treatment site averages 94.3% fewer hairs after just three treatments. On average, participants had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments. ^ Based on a 2017 test comparing the iLIGHT ® IPL6500 to Tria ® LHR 4.0, Gillette ® Venus ® Naked Skin ® , Philips ® Lumea, Silk'n™ Flash & Go, Silk'n™ Glide, and Illuminage™ Beauty Me ^^ Based on comparison of average hair reduction reported from Tria ® Beauty 4X Laser and Gillette ® Venus ® Silk Expert by Braun respective studies. ^^^ FDA 510K clearance letter #K140631.

Do these really work?
Does it work on coarse hair?
Does this work on coarse hair?
Start your review of Remington iLIGHT® Pro Plus Quartz Body Hair Removal System!
How would you rate this product?
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,031 reviews
Remington iLIGHT® Pro Plus Quartz Body Hair Removal System uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My sister and Friend both have a Remington Llight Ultra Face and Body Hair Removal System. I used my sisters to see if I liked it and it really works!!! It was around $500 but I promise you won’t be disappointed!!!! And you will make that $$ back by saving on shaving supplies!
Nathaly J.
Silver Spring, MD
The softness it provides is one of the things that I love. You can also take it with you because it is small and it has the perfect weigh. You'll see results from the first time you use it, but if you keep using it, you'll get better results. I like this brand more than others.
Julise  S.
Paterson, NJ
1,652 reviews
I'm very tempted to try this one, because I've been heard wonderful things about it, I want to know if worth it to buy it
EMILY C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is so amazing it’s a must buy it really remove the hair really good and the price is so worth it it’s long lasting expensive but worth it
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
This was a gift from my sister in law after we jokingly sat and talked about hair removal😂😂😂 to my surprise I was taken back by how safe and effective this was. I suffered no irritation nor discomfort I was in complete shock at how well this worked and what shocked the bajesus out of me was the price..... Like SAY WHAAAAT!!!?? I GENUINELY APPRECIATE THIS.
Abigail M.
Dallas
Omg I want this on my life !! I been using regular razor for years never electric ones … .cordless will be ideal 🤗
Luisa V.
I really love this product . It really does work! I no longer have to shave or bleach my hair every day like I use it
marocain M.
Montblanc
Purchased at: London Drugs
Madreeeeeee miaaaaaaa lo quiero lo quiero me lo recomendaron muchísima gente 😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sherri R.
Thomasville
I use this product and I truly enjoy it. Works great and I have no complaints about it. Price was good and I would recommend to others.
Ellys  C.
Esta maquina es excelente, me encanta muy funcional y ocupa poco espacio, excelente