Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System uploaded by Claudia S.

BY REMINGTON #84 in Grooming Tools

Introducing the i-LIGHT Pro Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) system from Remington, the nations’ #1 personal grooming company. i-LIGHT Pro is a revolution­ary light-based device that has been clinically-proven and FDA cleared for the removal of unwanted body hair at home.  Remington’s exclusive ProPulse technology allows you to enjoy the same long lasting results as professional laser or IPL treatments…all without the high cost and inconvenience of in-office visits. Each unit comes equipped with 1 cartridge that provides 1,500 flashes for 2-3 full body treatments. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khadija A.
Lakewood, NJ
I have used many ways of getting rid of body hair, however Remington Ilight Pro is my last destination. It gives the least possible pain, even much more less than the devices in doctors' office and it is completely successful to eliminate unwanted hair. I use the highest temperature and feel really no pain. Easy to use and budget friendly.
Carolina I.
I bought the Remington iLight thinking it will be great but after 2 or 3 uses it became pretty annoying if you have to use it on a large body zone because you have to touch your skin on every little piece of it.

It's not really expensive but it's not cheap either.

You have to have time to use it.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Just started using this product I can't give it 5 stars because I haven't had it long enough to see that the hair really doesn't grow back or removes all my hair but so far the hair is growing back slowly which is an A+ in my book!
Chrissie L.
I have been using this for a year and while it has sort of worked on areas like my armpits where it has made the hair softer, it has not worked at all on my face. In fact, because I have had to shave the area over and over again, it has actually gotten worse. I would not recommend this if you are looking for something for facial hair. I regret spending so much money on this.
Maria L.
Desde que lo ví supe que necesitaría uno tarde o temprano ya no tengo tanto tiempo para mí y este sería ideal tenerlo en mis objetos favoritos
Sandra H.
I would like to start off by saying I am an esthitician trained in laser & IPL treatments. My comparison would be to a true professional treatment & I have got to say I love this thing! It does the same thing as a IPL treatment, just on a much smaller scale. Ideal for a smaller area, bikini line, underarm, I use it on my face as well (although instructions say not to, I'm assuming for liability reasons so please do some research before you do the same to avoid possible disaster ;) ) I see reduction in hair growth, it's inexpensive & convenient.
Melissa C.
Lake City, TN
I would absolutely love to try this awesome looking grooming tool I've never tried any tools but razors for hair removal Remington has good products I know but this looks like it should get the job done Wonder how good this works anybody know ? And how well does this work?
S. W.
What was your experience?
S. W.
Is this similar to laser?
Silvia C.
Saint George, KS
Does it leave a strong smell of burnt hair?
Haleigh T.
Does this cause any pain when removed?