BY REMINGTON

Keep your style fresh without the hassle of cleanup. The Remington vacuum 18-piece haircut kit provides all the tools you need to maintain your signature look and contain the mess every step of the way. An innovative dual motor system drives power to both the precision hair clippers and the vacuum suction, depositing trimmed hair into the removable collection chamber. The kit comes complete with 6 length-altering combs, barber scissors, a convenient storage pouch, and several other useful accessories. Leave the sweeping to your barber and get mess-free, professional results in the comfort of your own home. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonnie W.
I got this to use when cutting my boys hair. It saves the mess of cleaning up as I usually cut it in a chair on a hard floor but with this it's no worry as it picks up wonderfully the cut hair. I've never seen one like this before & am so glad I decided to try this it's well worth the cost especially when your the barber!
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
Inused a smaller version of this. it was cheap when i got it. the only down side is the craging because the light indicatir doesn't change to green even after hours of charging. it works great and does it job.
would love to try this one looks like it would work with perfection in using. it's very hard to find a great razor. it's hard to find great products this time in my life

Jennifer A.
Cuts hair smoothly without any tugging or cuts make sure you are trimmed down so not a lot of hair is gotten
Madison
Berea, KY
My grandpa used this to shave his head, I assume he likes it. I mean he's never complained about it
I always use this, its so easy to use, i love it, its quiet and do not damage my skin, i think its really sharp too, i bought it for my dad and i use it
Fabian M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm looking for a machine to cut hair, I wonder if this is water resistant?