BY REMINGTON

Remington HC5550 Precision Power Haircut & Beard Trimmer Corded & Cord-Free Use scientifically proven to give you double the speed and double the performance of remington's previous models. the integrated pro power motor gives you a cutting performance that’s twice as fast and its self-sharpening titanium-coated blades are scientifically proven to cut significantly more hair with every stroke saving you both time and effort. the hc5550 comes with 2 easily adjustable attachment combs with 15 lock-in lengths and a bonus stubble grooming attachment. the click and wash system means that keeping your clipper clean is easy. with the click of a button, the blade set slides out to rinse under running water with no tricky dismantling required. the clipper also comes with a rubberized non slip grip for addition control throughout the cut. Note : The different accessories are referenced in the manual because the manual supports multiple different models, some of the accessories listed in the manual are not in the box for Remington HC5550 . see more...

Perry M.
dayton
This is a really good product but really expensive. I bought it at Walmart a couple years ago. I would buy it again but wish it was a little bit more affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
With having a 17 almost 18 year old son who now has to shave quite frequently that doesn't like to I got this for him. And it seems to be working really well he likes it it gives him a nice clean cut and he doesn't seem to have any complaints about it
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This is the clipper I use to trim both my husband and my sons hair... we love it! Every user friendly and easy to use. 3 different attachments make it nice for all the different needs and lengths. I would purchase this product again!
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
My dad loves this trimmer! This was the perfect Christmas gift for him and it was not a bad price at all either! I would definitely recommend this if you have a dad that needs some serious trimming for his beard! The only thing is that it can kind of fling hair around but other than that it is a great product!
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
I use this to trim my son's hair. It was simple and easy to figure out. Using it seems pretty natural, as well. It was reasonably priced, considering the attachments that came with it.
Lori Y.
Girard
Great product, lasted a long time and trimmed beards to perfection. Some difficulty with charge port and not pulling hair while in use. Keeping blades oiled and taking smaller swaths helped but it is a better beard trimmer and groomer than hair cutting tool. Still a great product for the money and did last quite a while.
Stacy C.
Caledonia, MN
It's price worthy. I buzz all four of my children's hair so I have plenty experience with trimmers and hair shavers. This worked ok. Felt like it did not have enough power to work on thick heavy hair.
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
My husband has used this for many years. He occasionally cuts his own hair and he always uses it on his face a couple times a week. This products isn't expensive and holds up for years. It is easy to use with different settings. I know if this stopped working, he would purchase again.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This is an awesome product for cutting hair! My grandson never cries when I use this, it is very effective and the price is really good!
The packaging is awesome and I highly recommend others buying this
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
This is a great trimmer to have on hand if your husband hates going to the barber. It's powerful, adjustable and the size changeouts are great. Worth the price because it's lasted a long time, as long as you keep it clean. Once ours break, we'll definitely buy another one.

Amazon