BY REMINGTON #47 in Trimmers & Clippers

Remington Haircut & Beard Precision Power Trimmer: Titanium coated blades are self-sharpening, start sharp and stay sharp Cuts clean and smooth through all hair types Corded and cord-free use: USB rechargeable for up to 40 minutes of run time. Click-n-wash blade slides out for easy cleaning see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan W.
My husband uses these to trim his beard and hair on his head. They work really well and hold charge for awhile. It was really affordable, bought from Walmart. I highly recommend to everyone. Would purchase again.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I regularly give my clients haircuts with this and it's so easy and effective at cutting hair short. I can easily give fades, buzzcuts and so much more. Each blade is labeled a number so you can easily k know how short the hair will be cut. Also comes with a case to easily pack everything up in.
sarah d.
Palmerton , PA
My husband currently uses this one for himself. He has had 4 trimmers since we’ve started living together 5 years ago. This is by far the best. Great price, comes with attachments and works great! He has had this one for a while now and he is very pleased.
Sandra C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use my husbands clippers to trim and I use my own trimmer I love his clippers because it's easy and it has different or varieties of stages you want to trim weather leaving it short or just a little trim
Jennifer B.
I'll preface this review by saying that yes, I'm a woman...and yes, this product isn't specifically marketed toward my gender. Having said that, I've received great results when using this on my bikini area. The clipper never pulls or tugs at my hair. Additionally, the trimmer can be adjusted to provide a closer shave than many electric razors on the market - without having to completely remove all of the hair to the skin level.
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
I use this trimmer to cut my husbands hair weekly. It holds a charge well and I love the "turbo" mode when cutting the body of his hair. My only complaint is that the trimmer seems to get very hot very quickly. But overall, I am happy with how it has held up to frequent use.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
My fiancee uses this all the time and is one of his favorite clippers. He uses it a few times per month. This product is super affect for shaving or trimming your bear or to cut your hair! This product is super affordable for everybody! Will buy again!
David M.
Metairie, LA
Works good for trimming beard and unwanted hair. Blades seem to get dull quick but I also never oil the blades, seems like it could cut a little better after frequent uses.
Jennifer S.
I believe this is the clippers my husband has. He gives himself a hair cut and I help him get the back. He also gives our boys hair cuts. And we have saved a lot of money on hair cuts.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
Doesn't work very well and hurts. It left me with bad razor burn and was overall uncomfortable. I'll stick with a razor and doing it myself!