Remington HC5150CDN Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Beard Trimmer and Haircut Kit, Black

BY REMINGTON #57 in Trimmers & Clippers

The remington hc5150 hair clipper puts professional power into your hands with a clipper scientifically proven to give you double the speed and double the performance of remington's previous models. the integrated pro power motor gives you a cutting performance that’s twice as fast and its self-sharpening advanced steel-coated blades are scientifically proven to cut significantly more hair with every stroke saving you both time and effort. the hc5150 comes with 2 easily adjustable attachment combs with 15 lock-in lengths. see more...

Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Will trim beard, mustache, hair around the ears and neck, you name it. Convenient and small so it’s also easy to travel with. The fact that it’s rechargeable makes I️t that much better and more cost efficient and easy to move around with! Definitely recommend!
Mel G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses it before shaving helps him trim his hair lines too. He seems to like it I always see him use it. Ive used it to trim my split ends works pretty well. It was cheap too it comes with some accessories.
Catherine V.
I was a little disappointed with this. The charges don't last long and when it's anywhere near close to being dead it will move slowly and catch your hair. I had a hard time getting precise lines or an even finish.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I used this when I had an angled bob cut that was super short in back. It was super easy to use on myself, especially since it is cordless. I used it to keep the hair at the base of my skull and on my neck trimmed and neat. Would definitely recommend for hair trimming.
Erin M.
This product is perfect to travel with! It gives a nice clean cut and has nice sharp blades. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the market for a trimmer. Overall I am very happy with this product.
Chelsea G.
Waterville, ME
Battery doesn't last as long as I would like. It does so quickly and I've had it under a year. But when it works it works. Not to big and not to small. And comes with many attachments. My husband loves his too for him beard.
skiler R.
Fisk, MO
I personally don't use this, but my spouse does and he lives the outcome. I like the outcome as well. The only downfall is that it quit working after about 6-7 months
Kathryn W.
GREAT trimmer! My husband shaves his head to save money on haircuts and has to trim his beard regularly. He's gone through several different brands of trimmers and is usually disappointed. His Remington set has lasted the longest and trims SO well! It's also quiet enough that I can trim my toddlers hair effortlessly with no cutting skills!
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is perfect. Battery life is amazing I barely have to charge it. Very effective and easy to clean, easy to change size of trim. It says what it is labeled to do when i bought it at Walgreens. I would definitely buy it again, thankfully this has lasted me for years.
Allie S.
Gap, PA
This trimmer is easy to adjust so you can get the just ride length. The cover comes off for easy cleaning. The battery lasts quite a while, and the charger is small and works efficiently. This was a gift, so unsure of price.