BY REMINGTON #88 in Trimmers & Clippers

Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Really good clipper for the price!! We use these to cut my husband's hair all the time. We use a few different brands but these ones are our favorite.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
Disliked his product very much made a loud noise and pulled my hair while I was trying to groom and the lowest setting cut my skin.
Kayla A.
I use this to cut my fiancé's hair. It works well but I regret not buying cordless because it can be annoying trying to maneuver.
Ashley W.
Pell City, AL
Works well with all types of hair. Easy to change attachments and blades are sharp. Cord gives you enough length to work with.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to shape up his hair cut and it works perfectly! He always looks amazing and the blades last a nice amount of time
Kassandra J.
Dayton, TN
Love that it has different sized guards I usually only use 2 different ones but I have more options now and it's awesome
Caitlin K.
Derwood, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this to trim my brothers hair, it worked really well aside that fact that I had to go over the spot twice.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Used this set to cut my dad's, brothers', and fiance's hair! Never disappointed, easy to use, and easy to clean!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is ok product. My husband had use this but it doesn't do a very good job of trimming his beard.
Ashley D.
I use this on my husband twice a month. It works well and saves us money in the long run.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
As a hairdresser, how's the performance?