BY REMINGTON #22 in Trimmers & Clippers

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This product is great for shaping up his hair, beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Use this once or twice a week to shave my husband's head for him. And he loves it. Saves us a trip to an expensive barber. The different guards are perfect for trimming different areas and keeping his neck and sideburns clean.
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Really good clipper for the price!! We use these to cut my husband's hair all the time. We use a few different brands but these ones are our favorite.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love these clippers I use them to cut my husbands hair and they do a clean great job no complaints about it other than I wish it came with more heads
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
My husband like it, it’s comfortable and easy to use, I never used it but he has. He says it’s effective because he use a super short hair
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
Bought this as a gift for my dad for Father's day and he uses it all the time and loves it!! It's his favorite trimmer he's ever gotten!
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
I like buying these because I don't like spending money on that throwaway ones they seem to last longer and it's a good for your money
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
Disliked his product very much made a loud noise and pulled my hair while I was trying to groom and the lowest setting cut my skin.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
As a hairdresser, how's the performance?