BY REMINGTON

Dry your hair with less damage! The Remington TStudio Thermaluxe Dryer is designed to optimize heat levels and dry hair as quickly as possible to minimize the risk of heat damage. The powerful 1875-watt AC motor dries hair 50 percent faster than standard Remington dryers, plus the improved design is lightweight and easy to handle. A range of heat and speed settings let you find the best performance for your hair type, and the ion generator releases 90 percent more ions* to further reduce heat damage and minimize frizz. Other features include: concentrator and diffuser attachments, cool shot button, tangle-free fabric cord, removable air filter, 4-year warranty*vs standard ionic Remin dryer. Color: Coral. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Samantha P.
Tampa
I’ve had this for a couple years and it’s still going strong. It’s a little heavy which gets tiring during a long blow out, but it does the job. Also, I wish the buttons were in a different place since I accidentally turn hem off while using.
Madeline P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this hair dryer! I have very long hair and this tool gets my hair dry fast. When I'm done my hair is perfectly styled, not frizzy, and shiny! My previous blow dryer was a Remington too, which lasted for many many years. This will always be my go to brand for drying my hair!
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
I absolutely love this hair dryer very girly. I love that the cord doesn't get in knots. Dries hair quickly has a lot of settings from cold to really hot depending on what you like. I definitely would buy it again and would recommend it worth the money.
Aliya M.
Elburn
This hair dryer is such an amazing one and works like you've spent hundreds of dollars on it! It's very powerful and does a great job drying hair! It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Anna S.
This dryer is easily the best drug store blow dryer I've ever used! The cord doesn't get linked up like my past dryers did and it dries my hair pretty dang fast. Overall, I think this is a pretty good quality dryer for the price!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
I love my hair dryer. I need to dry my hair with diffuser because if I don't my hair can go out of control, and this is the solution to my problems
Paulette F.
Es una herramienta de secar el pelo que es muy fácil de encontrar en cualquier establecimientos y muy bien precio. I recommended
Whitney B.
altoona
This is okay but I’ve used better hair dryers. My hair dries frizzy with this even with using a brush and the diffuser.
Ashley F.
Johnsonville, SC
Absolutely love this, it was passed down to me from a hairdresser friend of mine and it's the best one I've ever owned!
Leah R.
cocoa beach, fl
Dries your hair fast and doesn’t frizz you out as much as other brands. It’s not as expensive either