BY REMINGTON

Remington Ceramic Pearl Heated Clip Setter: Sets curls in only 5 minutes 20 velvety soft flocked rollers 8 medium 1" rollers 12 large 1-1/4" rollers Heated clips Easy-to-use hinged comfort clips Cool touch end rings for quick rolling 90 second heat up On/off indicator light see more...

Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
I used these rollers for years on my clients. When they wanted extra volume I would be sure to use these babies. These rollers get hotter than any other brand of rollers I have ever used. They give the hair extra body and bounce, while adding a lovely wave or curl.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
I tried this on my natural kinky hair once And it didn't work. It does work on my wigs and weaves. The only struggle i had was my sister used some of the clips for her dolls hair and lost some or broke some and now I don't have an even amount of clips.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Only use if you have medium to short hair, otherwise you want be able to wrap the hair enough to get a good result. Curls dont last long. Not worth the effort of wrapping and unwrapping each strand when I could have taken twenty minutes with a wand for a better result.
Daniele S.
Clearwater , FL
These are great curlers. I have more success achieving awesome curls with these curlers instead of a curling iron. And in my opinion they are easier to use. And they take about the same amount of time to use. Great investment!
Gracika E.
The actual rollers are really nice. The clips leave an imprint on my hair sometimes though. These are a good price especially at Walmart. I have thick hair and they work well. Very easy to use!
Marilyn K.
This set of hot rollers are amazing & super easy to use...just roll your hair & clip! I have super straight hair, shoulder length, & I love them! Gives my hair so much curl....I would definitely recommend!
Fernando R.
McKinney , TX
Bought this as a gift for my sister she loved them.. makes it easy for her to do her hair in the morning before going to work and then just taking them out before she leaves.
Samantha R.
I love these rollers because they heat up quick and unlike others they heat my hair through easily and there are a lot of them which is good because some only come with 12 or 10 this one come with way more . SO i strongly recommend this rollers/crullers for someone with very thick hair because you will have enough rollers to put in your hair.
Kathy W.
memphis
It works wonders for me and my sister. It comes in a box, with the rollers in the heating box. It is affordable and at many different stores. It doesn't have a scent to it. They could improve the clamp because it is make out plastic and will melt. Yes I would buy again.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I had this set of curlers and I was absolutely in love with them. They gave my hair the perfect amount of curl and the curls just lasted and lasted! It was about $30, but unfortunately, they burned out after a year and I chose not to replace them because of that.

Amazon