Remington F9 Advanced Interceptor Foil Razor

Remington at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of Remington products, including this Remington F9 Advanced Interceptor Foil Razor, at Kohl's. Model no. FR-500A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington F9 Advanced Interceptor Foil Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Guera M.
Yup this works amazing!!!!! I use when I go on vacation though. Will continue to use this one only!!!
Ikimot A.
Stockton, CA
I once got this for my boyfriend and he really loves them. They are very precise and they are good for clean ups
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ
My man tried this, not so sure if he likes it or not , looks like a decent product though
Ana B.
Jonesboro, GA
My dad uses this n he says its a very good product for him and that he will recomnd it
Natalie R.
Lilburn, GA
Even this would be used more for men, I love the way it just removed all hairs off my legs. Makes it easier and faster
Jasmine R.
Surprise, AZ
OK if u like to use this brand and easy to use tool.....,I'd recommend if u like electronic raxors
Clio Grace M.
remmueve de forma rapida y facil el bello sin la preocupacion de que te vayas a cortar en comparacion de los rastrillos

Looking for your answer?