BY REMINGTON

Remington F5800XLP Interceptor Foil Shaver Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
This is a great shver for those days when you just want a quick spruce up without a shower. A neighborhood drugstore had it. Anything made by Remington is usually a great product. Its easy to use and does a great job. Get one it works great.
John V.
Corona, CA
I love this shaver. Switched from a traditional razor blade to this and my breaks outs decreased a ton. I also like how I can trim my beard with the additional razor that pops out of the backside of the shaver.
Kathy K.
Anderson, MO
My son has been shaving since 13, this has been an effective and safer choice to keep his upper lip/chin shaved. He really likes the convenience of this shaver.. We found this at Walmart.
Christy B.
Husband recently purchased this shaver. He loves it more than anything. It is quite and cuts Roy good. So far it has not lost its sharpness
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Andrelis B.
La cabeza del pivote es una característica muy agradable, manteniendo las cuchillas al lado de su piel sobre cada curva. Algunos han comentado que no les gustaba la cabeza de pivote - puse mi pulgar hacia arriba al lado de él cuando estoy afeitando el labio superior y la cabeza no se mueve. El único aspecto negativo es que la base de carga en la foto con la afeitadora no vino con la máquina de afeitar, únicamente un cable de carga. Una cosa positiva de esta máquina de afeitar es que se puede utilizar cuando está enchufado - mi Remington anterior no podía
Alexandra M.

I personally did not like the finish that left me, I felt my skin a bit more sensitive after using it, the shape of the product does not fit my hand
Karla P.
Tampa, FL
producto que cuida de ti muy buena la he usado por años comprala en tu farmacia favorita