Remington F5-5800 Rechargeable Pivot & Flex Foil Shaver with Interceptor Shaving Technology  (PLUS $5.00 instant coupon applied)

BY REMINGTON #41 in Electric Razors

Remington Series 5 Intercept Cutting Foil Shaver: Sharp, long-lasting surgical steel blades Auto worldwide voltage adjusts from 100-240 VAC see more...

Remington F5-5800 Rechargeable Pivot & Flex Foil Shaver with Interceptor Shaving Technology (PLUS $5.00 instant coupon applied)
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hear all of these reviews talking about buying this for husbands/family/etc but I honestly use this myself. Razors are the devil especially when u have black hair...LET'S BE HONEST LADIES the struggle is REAL!!! When it isn't summer and time for a waxing I'm not ashamed to say I use this
ivette m.
miami, florida
Mi papa estaba buscando una maquina como esta y consiguio una de una marca diferente, pero tengo una plancha onduladora de cabello y es mega genil funciona perfecto y me encanta.
wendy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is very good to use it comes in handy my brothers use it all the time they love it, its very easy to use and they buy it all the time I recommend you to try it out if you haven't go get yours you'll love it.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought the Remington F5 rechargeable shaver for my husband. This have him a closer shave leaning his skin so soft. The rechargeable battery lasts a long time.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Great for shaving. My dad uses this type and comes out even and clean. Not the off, 5 o'clock shadow where it didn't get all of it.
ruthie t.
Fort Worth, TX
This works amazing! I love seeing before and after photos. It works great with all types of hair! It's not to expensive either!
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this for my husband . It works really well . You don't have to charge it often because the battery lasts a long time
Adaias S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

This especially have not used , but my husband used this brand for your daily shaving .

They are durable and easy to clean.

Influenster M.
Its good to use for men. Its cut really well.I buy for gift. My cousin love it. I recommended to use and buy it for men
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
My husband loves this product and getting the $5.00 off rebate was a huge plus as well!
Adaias S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
That difference has this previous model ?
Madison L.
Foley, Al
Is this as nice as it says it is or as it looks?
Heather b.
What do you love about this