BY REMINGTON

Two Independent Flexing Foils and Pivoting Neck Titanium Coated Three Position Trimmer Blades L.E.D. Low Battery & Charging Indicators Rinseable Design Ergonomic Grip see more...

Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I shave with a regular razor my legs are irritated and I get a rash for a couple of days, so I picked this up figuring I'd give it a try. It obviously doesn't give you that "fresh shaved" smooth feel, but it definitely gets a close cut without irritating your skin.
Angela M.
Denver, CO
I purchased this as a gift to my husband and he uses it every time he shav so and says how wonderful and smooth his skin feels when he uses it.
Janine W.
Swampscott, MA
My boyfriend loves this razor . Two for one deal . Gets a close shave without and knicks or cuts. Always a smooth shave .
Melissa E.
Minneapolis, MN
This razor gives me the efficient and effective shaving experience I'm looking for! Would recommend to other users.
dannav d.
La carga es muy duradera y la uso siempre que sea necesaria es suave y no iirita la piel y ami marido tambien le encanta
camila m.
te afeita bien las piernas disfrutas del viento y la frescuras en las piernas no te irrita ni tampoco sale ronchas