Remington Extreme Volume and Shine Hair Dryer uploaded by Traci L.Remington Extreme Volume and Shine Hair Dryer uploaded by Jasmyn J.

BY REMINGTON #63 in Hair Dryers

For A Frizz-Free Shine! 90% More Ions* For Extreme Volume And Shine 1875 Watts, Powerful Enough For Thick And Wavy Hair 3 Heat And 2 Speed Settings, Styling Flexibility To Suit Your Dynamic Drying Needs Cool Shot, Sets Hair Styles While Reducing Frizz Diffuser, Enhances Your Natural Curls And Waves Concentrator, Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter, Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Mega Ion Activator This Dryer Contains A Special Mega Ion Activator That Creates 90% More Ions* Than Other Dryers For Greater Moisture Absorption And Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Made In China *Versus Standard Dryer Without Ion Generator Feature. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Jen H.
Pocatello
I love that this blow dryer has several settings for temperature. From cold to HOT, I control it. It comes with a diffuser that I dont personally use. I dont blow dry my hair, I prefer to let it air dry, but this dryer works really well for those days when I dont have time to let it air dry.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
Gets the job done! I have thick straight hair and this gets it dry fast while minimizing frizz. I bought more Remington products after this because I liked it so much. Price wise it’s middle ground and I think you get what you pay for- especially when you use it every couple days.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great hair dryer! Not the lightest, but so powerful. It dries my (fine, thin) hair in just 5 minutes or so! It also leaves my hair feeling really nice — smooth and manageable, not like it’s been blasted by too much heat or frizz. Really good hair dryer.
ASIA C.
Atlanta, Georgia
I rarely blow dry my hair as I’m natural and prefer my styles on damp hair but when I do use this blow dryer it gets the job done. It’s a standard blow dryer, nothing too special about it in my opinion. The price was standard. I’d recommend.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
This is a great inexpensive hair dryer. My and my roommate shared this dryer for about a year before we moved out and it got lost in the shuffle. It dried really quick and wasn't heavy or anything. We used different settings. She used the highest heat and i used the medium heat and both of us liked our results. Considering the heavy usage it worked great and lasted a good while. Definitely recommend.
Kristin R.
Lebanon
Excellent quality product. All of the attachments truly make a difference. Overall very satisfied. It was fairly affordable as well. First time user and would buy again. Definitely recommending to other.
Puja S.
It works well and I really like it.
I love the heat output of this and the durability.
But I love the price.Thanks Remington for putting a great product out on the market.
This dryer has the power and speeds that I wanted!
Yes, I would recommend to a friend.
Lauren E.
Tucson, AZ
This product is amazing. I typically use the flat attachment which helps me blow dry my hair into a nice, smooth, straight look. I use this product every day!
natasha v.
This one works really great if you put some curling or some texturizing spray in your hair ahead of time and you can just get right up in there and lift your hair up and it really adds a lot of volume especially to the squirrels I have really flat hair and it really helps me create a nice voluminous work
Seherzada s.
I don't really notice a difference between hair dryers. I like that it comes with a targeted drying piece and a scrunching piece. It has three heat settings and an off low and high speed. If wasn't too expensive and I would repurchase if it quit working.
Makenzie P.
Watertown, NY
Does this hairdryer work when traveling outside of the country? I know some require specific watts