BY REMINGTON

Remington Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator: Face and body epilator with 40 tweezers for up to 6 weeks of smooth skin Wet/dry for use in or out of the shower Perfect angle cap to ensure optimal tweezing angle Flexible head adjusts to body contours Detail light reveals even the finest hairs Massage cap with aloe vera to soothe sensitive skin; precision cap for face and smaller areas; 2 speed settings for ultimate control; rechargeable lithium-ion battery for a fast charge Item EP7030 see more...

Remington EP7030 Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator

Start your review of Remington EP7030 Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Face & Body Epilator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon B.
West Chester, OH
I use this for my arms and legs it's quick and efficient. Epilady heard the first few times but after that the hair grows back in finer and it's not as irritating this grabs them on the first pass most times so you don't have to keep going over and over the same area which is really convenient.
Tiffany R.
I heard about epilators before and since it was on sale at Target for $59.99, I decided to try it out. It comes with 2 settings, high/low, a light to see where your going and also 2 different heads. One head is for bigger areas like the leg and a smaller head for the face. First off, the first or second time you use this, its amazing, picks up everything, but after the initial use, the performance slows down...drastically. It says your hair needs to be 2 millimeters and it definitely wont grab anything that short. And if the hair is too long, it gets caught and slows it down. You also have to work in small areas at a time and go over it repeatedly. It's not battery powder so you have to plug it up to charge it but it doesn't hold a charge for that long. Oh and did i mention...THIS HURTS! I have medium tolerance for pain and I sometimes numb my skin with ice, but this thing feels like little needles sticking you. Ive tried it wet before and nothing. Also, I wouldn't recommend using this on your face. Just use hard wax lol. If you do want to try it out for yourself or for whatever reason, its cheaper online at target for $52.99
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this a couple years ago and it is still going strong, one of the BEST investments I ever made, I use it on my underarms and now the hairs are less, and so much thinner. It’s amazing, but you have to put in commitment.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do not have this exact epilator, but I do have the one that is not wet. You cannot really epilate wet and get good results anyway. I do really like my Remington epilator though. For those new to epilating, it does not feel good, but it works great. It is best to go in a circular motion and be sure to clean out the hair as you go or it will get stopped up (as any razor). Your skin will most likely get a little irritated and itchy but it will go away. It also lasts a long time. One treatment and I do not have to do it again for at least 2 weeks. Then the more you do it, the longer you can go without having to do it.
If you can tolerate pain (since this is basically a bunch of tweezers ripping your hair out) and hate shaving every day then the epilator is the way to go
Lyndsey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this little thing! Well, love/hate. It hurts like hell the first few times you use it, but your skin really does get used to it (and I'm a total baby about that stuff!). I only use it on my legs because I have very sensitive skin everywhere else, but this allows me to go hairless for longer, and then my hair grows in in waves instead of all at once like shaving, so it gives the illusion of thinner hair. The light is also super helpful for seeing small hairs. My only complaints about this are that I wish it held a charge longer-- I have muscular legs, so it's a lot of surface area, and I like to go over them several times. I have to recharge a few times to get this done. Also, you can't use it while it's charging, which is a bummer. Other than those minor issues, this thing has changed the hair removal game for me!
Sara K.
Shoreline, WA
I bought this for the sole purpose of using it on my jawline and chin, so i can't speak to its use on other parts of the body. it comes with a "precision head" for use on the face. I LOVE IT! I used to tweeze all my jaw and chin hairs out one by one (italian and armenian heritage) and have used countless other hair removal methods. This was so fast and didn't hurt at all (on these areas, i admittedly am too nervous to use it on my upper lip, but my hair is finer there).
Aline M.
DAVIS, CA
Yes, this is my baby. I'm still adapting to it, but we are getting along pretty well. I got it on a deal at Walmart and I don't regret. I used it once a month, the hair needs to grow a little bit to better performance. But still not perfect, I need to use it in the same area several times until remove all the hair. I use it on my legs.
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
When first using this, the hair removal was actually a lot more painful than i thought. After a while the pain goes away because you're used to it as well as your hair is so much thinner. It is on the more expensive side if you just used razors but for someone that waxes, its about the cost of one leg wax session. My hair comes out so much thinner than normal, or just plainly does not grow back. I would recommend to anyone who hates body hair and shaving as much as i do.
Samantha C.
I used this product for a total of 2-3 months. It is a little hard to reach all areas so I used it without the cover. I liked the adjustable speeds. However this product stopped working all of a sudden. I plugged it in, charged it but it never turned on again. not very happy with the quality.