Remington EP7010 Smooth and Silky Essential Epilator uploaded by Zoicar B.Remington EP7010 Smooth and Silky Essential Epilator uploaded by Zoicar B.

BY REMINGTON

Achieve long-lasting hair removal with the Remington smooth and silky essential epilator. The total coverage tweezer system removes more hair in one pass, making epilation faster than ever. The prefer count angle cap ensures optimal tweezing to catch even the shortest hairs leaving you smooth and silky for up to 6 weeks. see more...

• Is it good ? Does it leave you clear without hairs?2 Answers
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Remington is very easy and it makes it very convenient to shave your legs or arms anything that you're shaving it makes it a lot easier and it saves a lot of time no necks no Cuts not having to worry about rusted razors it's a great thing to use
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
This is a great hair removal device, it is a great alternative to regular razors, or waxing, it removes all hair, and you don't have to worry about cuting your leg
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
This was a decent epilator when I bought it, though it did not take long for me to mess it up. It is too expensive an option for me to replace just yet, but I think it was good enough at ripping my hair out by the roots merciless that I may decide to buy it again.
JESSICA D.
Oakland, CA
I really like this epilator. Obviously it wont take of the tiny fine hairs but it really does do a great job off taking almost everything. I mainly use it for my under arms. Althought it takes a bit longer than shaving, the results last so much longer so this item is definately worth picking up.
Jennie S.
New Bern , NC
Not a good product, would rather you a razor. It is easy to use but doesn’t get a close shave on my legs. I have only used twice and will not use again. It was affordable and ok if you need a quick on the go shave.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Aneesa C.
floral park, ny
Asides from how painful it is, this product is so good. I use to use a trimmer to shave my legs, however i would feel the subtle after using a trimmer and i wouldn't get that soft baby skin feeling legs. This epilator yanks out all the hair and leaves my legs too soft, i would not stop touching them. And it would take 3 weeks to grow back. If you have a high pain tolerance, then get this product
Andrea C.
It is very good cheap light and it fulfills its function if it is its first epilator and does not want to spend much money in her is a good option must take into account that it does not withstand the water and must be connected to be able to be used
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
This is a decent epilator to start out with. It is paintful at first but after a few tries the pain goes away. It gets out most of the hairs but you can always go back and tweeze the stay ones that may be too short for this machine to pick up. It's okay for the price, I just wish it was a wet/dry epilator.
Brianna P.
Coachella , CA
Is it good ? Does it leave you clear without hairs?

Amazon