Remington Smooth and Silky Complete Epilator Kit:

Is this a good investment?
Start your review of Remington EP6025 Smooth & Silky Epilator with Moisturizing Comfort Technology & Precision Detail Head!
Clairmont, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great tool to have for women. It works great and gets the job done. Not to expensive to buy at all. Meets all of my needs and gets hard to reach places and leaves nothing behind. Highly recommend this product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Remington EP6025 Smooth & Silky Epilator with Moisturizing Comfort Technology & Precision Detail Head uploaded by Vanessa C.
Love it 😍 I’ve had mine for years and it hasn’t let me down .. You can use this to remove hair on legs and underarm area & with the smaller attachment you can do bikini area if your feeling brave When you first start using an epilator you will feel discomfort because this device tweezes out the hairs, but I promise the more you use it you’ll notice less hairs growing back and you won’t have to do it as often .. way better then shaving 😊👍 YouTube: Brazilianbella7 Instagram: ariesgem7
Canora, SK
I love this epilator !! I’ve had it for quite a few years now and it’s great at removing hair . If this ever died I wouldn’t hesitate purchasing another !!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hurts like a mother f**ker first time. But it's so worth it because I don't need to come back for 3 weeks! It gets easier and easier the more you use it
Belleville
Really makes my life so much easier. No nicks and smooth legs. Don't have to shave as often
Baltimore , MD
If I could rate this 100 I would. This is by far one of the best epilators I have used. I bought this about 8 years ago and it doesn’t even come close to the new one I bought. I just wished I was able to use it without it being constantly plugged in now. It still works like a charm to pull out all of my 1 cm long hairs every few weeks or so. I’ve also noticed my hairs grow a lot slower since epilating
I have looked forever for a product that can get rid of my facial hair, I've tried creams, razors. Nothing worked, until I found this device. I highly recommend it. It pulls from the root and the hairs does not grow back as fast. Boosted my confidence up to 90 percent. Love this expensive device, but well worth the money.
Hartwell
Awesome product great for any type of hair removal! It exceeded all my expectations couldn’t ask for a better product!! I use it every couple days as needed and it makes my sling feel so soft I even got my sister trying it!!
Quick and easy to use to remove hairs. Cordless feature is the best, as can use it anywhere in comfort. After several uses the pain subsides and become accustomed to the epilator.
Bordentown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best product for me to remove underarm hair. I paid around $60 for mine, but I have had it for over 5 years and it still works just as well as when I bought it. I will say this was very painful the first time I used it, but as I continued to use it and my hair grew back thinner and more sparse, I hardly feel it now. I like that it comes with two separate heads so if you wanted to use something smaller and more precise you have that option as well. This is a great product and I have recommended it to friends.