Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsRemington
EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology

Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology

Does this product irritate your skin? and what benefits do you see when using it?
Is this something worth having?
How bad does it hurt and does it irritate your skin ?
Start your review of Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology!
How would you rate this product?
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for thinning out hair. I used it on my arms and legs. It didn't get every single hair off but it got a majority. It's not really painful. and I'm sure if you use it alot over time you will see great results!
Dickinson
Did not work. I did not like the product. I guess u get what u pay for. I will never buy again
Jamestown, TN
I wish I had several of these! I would defiantly send as gifts to EVERYONE! IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE BUY ONE!! makes it so easy on those days you just don't want to use razors and cream! Try it for yourself!
I bought this epilator a while ago and have been trying various ones since then, even much higher priced ones. What I will say about the Remington is that you cannot beat the value for the piece. its louder than others, but the charge lasts MUCH longer than the Braun (which is ridiculous for its price). I also find the face attachments much more useful on the Remington... On the Braun it doesn't allow close enough skin contact and basically makes the attachment useless...
Anna, TX
This works if you know what you're doing. I feel like a lot of folks get into epilating without really understanding how it works and with unrealistic expectations of the process. It definitely takes time, and you won't get smooth legs right away. This particular epilator has been my go-to for years now, and it's held up really well.
Winchester, IN
This isn't the exact epilator I have, mine is pink but this one looks closest to it. I use it maybe once or twice a week. Itd be nicer if I could pop the top off and really clean all the hair out of it. I think the epilator keeps my legs smoother longer than just using a razor.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuando compro un nuevo producto de belleza lo hago con la ilusión de una niña, me siento feliz de añadir algo
Haverstraw, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,234 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Sometimes a woman needs to feel beautiful. This little gem is amazing 😉 I love how I can travel with it. It removes hair instantly without giving me any pain. I love how it is light weight. I highly recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I think an epilator is key for minor hair removal jobs.  Like peach fuzz on the sides of face.  I like it a lot.  I only use it once a month or less  but I appreciate having it on hand when I need it.  Very easy to use.  Was not expensive.  Would recommend.  Very good.
Amarillo, TX
This takes some getting used to and it hurts when you first use it but after awhile you get used to it. Overall I prefer to wax but this is my second option if I’m in a rush to get rid of unwanted hair