Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology uploaded by Claudia S.

BY REMINGTON

Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology

Start your review of Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all let me say this is Rashad the rechargeable so it is very convenient it is very Compact and small so you can carry it anywhere with you and I also really like that it works when your hair is wet or dry either way it works really well it does the job and it takes literally every single little baby hair there is all the peach fuzz it takes off it absolutely leaves your skin smooth and without one single hair I really love it I use it for my legs I use it for the underarm area and it has always worked well for me I'm just really lazy so once the battery is done it takes me a while to recharge but it works well I love it I've had enough nothing but good experiences with this
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
If you can get though the Chinese torture of it all(omg it hurts) then it’s probably pretty effective. Ordered this online because I’m sick of always shaving, but was only able to use it one time and I still felt a bunch of areas that it didn’t do a good job getting but other areas that it did a great job. Couldn’t bring myself to do a second over on all the spots that still needed it. Too painful.
Melissa B.
California, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for thinning out hair. I used it on my arms and legs. It didn't get every single hair off but it got a majority. It's not really painful. and I'm sure if you use it alot over time you will see great results!
Holly N.
I think this does the job: however I feel that it doesn’t grab on to thin hair very well. When i use this I still have to go back and use tweezers to pluck out the thinner hairs as this doesn’t grab on to them.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
luz d.
Davie, FL
excelente producto, me encata, hace la vida de nosotras las mujeres mas sencillas, al depilarme puedo pasar mas tiempo sin tener que hacerlo, es practico, comodo, util, lo recomiendo 100%.
Maria S.
Beavercreek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This epilator is pretty good. I like the size and how practical is. When you start using it is very painful but the pain decrease when you start using it more.
The only bad thing that I could say about this product is that you have to go through the same spot more than 2 times to remove the hair completely.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this epilator for the fact that it can get into smaller areas such as behind the knee without any issues. I got this at bed bath and beyond. Even with a coupon it was a little pricey. The charge on it lasts a good while and this razor has lasted me over a year.
Giovanna F.
Huntsville, TX
I use this product to remove the hairs from my chin and mustache area. This product removes the hair for the most part but there have been several patches of hair that were not removed. The pain is standard when it comes to using these types of products but I do not like how it does not remove ALL of the hair.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
excelente esta depiladora de remington, te quita todos los vellos, te dura mucho para que salgan de nuevos, te deja la piel suave, y cuando crecen los vellos crecen mas finos que antes, de verdad que la recomiendo.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am terrified to try! Does this product work and does it hurt!?