Remington EP6010CDN Womens Epilator with Moisture Comfort Technology uploaded by Claudia S.

BY REMINGTON #11 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Lovely L.
Lovely L.

I bought this epilator a while ago and have been trying various ones since then, even much higher priced ones. What I will say about the Remington is that you cannot beat the value for the piece. its louder than others, but the charge lasts MUCH longer than the Braun (which is ridiculous for its price). I also find the face attachments much more useful on the Remington... On the Braun it doesn't allow close enough skin contact and basically makes the attachment useless...
Susan B.
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
I use a Remington epilator on my legs, my under arms, bikini area. It took a little getting used to initially and was a little uncomfortable when I first started using it but once I did I can't believe how much time it's saved and I love that it takes a little time for the hair to grow back, it doesn't come back over night like when I shaved and the hair that does grow back is finer
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This works if you know what you're doing. I feel like a lot of folks get into epilating without really understanding how it works and with unrealistic expectations of the process. It definitely takes time, and you won't get smooth legs right away. This particular epilator has been my go-to for years now, and it's held up really well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
This epilator is pretty good. I like the size and how practical is. When you start using it is very painful but the pain decrease when you start using it more.
The only bad thing that I could say about this product is that you have to go through the same spot more than 2 times to remove the hair completely.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Gets the job done but gradually through time. You can't just use it once and expect to remove all the hair of the targeted area. This one works great however you have to constantly keep cleaning the "moving tweezers" otherwise the hair gets too caught making it work not as effective
gabriela s.
gabriela s.
Get long lasting results with this Smooth & Silky women’s epilator. The curved depilation head is specially designed to fit the contours of your body for less hairs missed, and faster epilation. The two speeds allow you to tackle both coarse and fine hair for longer lasting results.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used the Remington EP6010CDN when I was a kid, so I honestly don't remember much about my personal use, but I remember using it on my grandmother's leg and it did well on her legs. She has varicose veins and it did well on them, no cuts or scraps or anything
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
This product was OK...I felt that it worked well for under arms, but not so much for legs or bikini. It hurt SO much on the bikini line that I did not feel it was worth it. However, it worked wonders for my under arms, and my hair does not grow as fast!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
I have very thick and dark hair and this didn't really do anything for me, a razor would have been better and cheaper. Maybe if you had lighter hair and hair that is not too thick this would be a great product, but for me you could still feel the hair.
Quaniqua W.
Quaniqua W.
Tennille, GA
It hurt like crap the firat time I used it on my armpits. But dang if it doesn't work. I haven't had my hair come back in a long time and my hair is really thick no matter where it is on my body. I hated the pain, but loved the result.
Tanya B.