BY REMINGTON

Kayla B.
This is the first epilator I have ever used... I would never ever do it again. It's a totally terrible experience. It literally rips out your hair. Like a really fast tweezer... I do not like this at all. I would not recommend.
betty j.
This product is so amazing. I love it a lot and this it works so great. It is kind of pricey but it’s is so worth it. If you are looking for something simple that works really well the. I recommend this to you.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This device is one of the only electric bikini shavers I've ever tried. It worked okay, but I prefer using a regular razor. It was to nerve racking to use something like that on more delicate areas!
Keely T.
New palestine, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn’t care for this product to be honest I tried it, this didn’t last long and it didn’t meet my expectations and I felt like it could’ve been better. I recommend you try it on your own.
Julia G.
Miami FL
Remington EP100CDN battery powered travel facial Epilator Remington Operado EP100CDN travel facial Epilator battery has three automatic clamps that quickly and easily removes hair from the root for up to 6 weeks of hair free skin. While pinpoint precision that is ideal for facial hairs and even for touch-ups. Massage rollers help increase comfort and compact wireless design makes it easy to carry with you while traveling. Included you will receive 2 AAA batteries and 2 year warranty and even comes with a lock on and off to avoid epilator with those unexpected vibrations in your travel bag. Many users find this epilator a remarkable tool and a must have in every makeup bag work for you without any allergic reactions.
Sandra B.
Took this on vacation with me this year. It was hot n muggy and I knew I wanted something I could depend on. I went on the hunt about a month before we left so I could have time to try them out. This was the 2nd one I bought and my search was over. Unlike the first one I bought this one didn't leave my skin red and tug at my skin. I noticed my makeup went on very smooth after I used this. I've actually still been using it all summer and need to invest in more.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
I use this when I don't want to wax my chin. It's great really fast and doesn't hurt... too much. Will pinch my skin once in a while, but that's if I'm not paying attention. I usually don't travel with it just use it at home but it's very convenient if you do want to travel with it.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This is one of those products that you must have. It is very affordable, and works so well. You will have to pick it up at your wholesale store, and that way it is so much cheaper than other products. Once you try it, you will always make sure that you have one. I do
Mayra F.
I like it because it leaves the soft face and nothing irritated, their use is not dangerous and its size and weight is very handy all unwanted hairs are removed! And it's so perfect as is travel size. You can go anywhere.
Reham F.
Desouk, Kafr elsheikh
Does it work by charging?