BY REMINGTON #78 in Electric Razors

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Featuring 360° pivot & flex technology. This shaver has three individual flexing heads and a freely pivoting 360° neck for a cleaner, more comfortable shave, even on the neck. Titanium coated blades are strong, durable and long-lasting.  It s completely washable for quick and easy daily cleaning. Three flexing heads adjust to your face, chin and jawline.  Pop-up trimmer for precise detailing.  Easy to clean, quickly and easily rinses clean under the tap. Cordless/rechargeable. 30 minute run time. Ba. see more...

Ashley D.
My husband uses this and he has no complaints! He uses it daily. Would recommend to anyone.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Great price and works well! Never cuts you and stays charged forever really great razor
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend is really stubborn and doesn’t like to go get his hair cut so I decided to invest in a snipper so I can do it myself for him lol. I use this product to mark his beard and to cut his hair. I am by no means a professional but I think this works really well. He has used it himself too and he really loves it 👐🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Cristian G.
Coro
Siempre he usado esta marca de afeitadoras electricas y me parece simplemente la mejor, he comprado otras marcas y no es lo mismo, el precio esta acorde a la calidad del producto y se puede conseguir en supermercados y farmacias, producto recomendado
Camila V.
Puerto Boyacá
Ideal for shaving the facial area, what if I recommend it? Of course, every day technology advances 😁😁😁