BY REMINGTON #78 in Electric Razors

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Featuring 360° pivot & flex technology. This shaver has three individual flexing heads and a freely pivoting 360° neck for a cleaner, more comfortable shave, even on the neck. Titanium coated blades are strong, durable and long-lasting.  It s completely washable for quick and easy daily cleaning. Three flexing heads adjust to your face, chin and jawline.  Pop-up trimmer for precise detailing.  Easy to clean, quickly and easily rinses clean under the tap. Cordless/rechargeable. 30 minute run time. Ba. see more...

Suleidy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, bueno, es bastante bueno el producto pero sinceramente no es la mejor que he usado. Si me gusta, pero no me termina de convencer demasiado. Pero si no tuviese ninguna otra opción, esta maquinita seria mi solución. Esta buena para tenerla de plan B.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve had this razor for many years and love it. It’s not womanly, but it sure does the job. I’ve replaced the blades once and they last for years.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA
Electric razors are not my go to, but if I have no other choice, this one is the only one I will use. It's a great product for a decent price.
somer y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use my husbands all the time for my armpit and arm hair. Works amazing, easy charge and clean up. We recommend this brand.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my boyfriend, and he really likes it. His skin always ends up so smooth and I truly enjoy that. Lol
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey, I am a very good creme the most part of a sudden, and then the rest. the first time I had to do. the only one
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
It's ok doesn't shave your legs fast must go over it a few times. Leaves red razor burns under my arms.
Seth D.
Claremore
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
Very nice razor made a nice and clean cut and I love how it's electronic and I don't have a cord
Rudy L.
It remove the hair quickly and good I love it but I prefer depilatory wax because it hurts less