Remington Electric Razor R4150

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Featuring 360° pivot & flex technology. This shaver has three individual flexing heads and a freely pivoting 360° neck for a cleaner, more comfortable shave, even on the neck. Titanium coated blades are strong, durable and long-lasting.  It s completely washable for quick and easy daily cleaning. Three flexing heads adjust to your face, chin and jawline.  Pop-up trimmer for precise detailing.  Easy to clean, quickly and easily rinses clean under the tap. Cordless/rechargeable. 30 minute run time. Ba.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Electric Razor R4150!
How would you rate this product?
Works great. My legs are super sensitive especially in the summer when shaving frequently. This product prevents me from getting razor burn. It’s very effective.
Louisiana
I've had my razor for over 5 yrs and it is still working. The replacement blades are very expensive. I only shave my legs with it because it will cut up my underarm area.
Greensburg, PA
I bought this as a gift for my significant other and he's been using this brand ever since so I think it's safe to say it's a keeper in our household now. I've even used it a few times myself and liked the simplicity of it.
Fountain , CO
This is some thick machinery! Long lasting battery life and razor durability pits this at the top of my list for electric razors. Easy to clean, too. Just be careful not to break it. Pick one up TODAY.
Tifton, GA
This isn’t mine but I use it for peach fuzz on my face. It does not cute as close as I would like but considering it is just peach fuzz being removed it is doable.
Lakemont, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I boight this for my husband and he loves it, he likes how it feels like it glides without pulling his whiskers. No cuss words involved. He normally prefers to shave with a razor but he fell for this guy. BUT he has thick tough whiskers and the blades are expensive.
Groveland
I love this razor and i’ve been using for the past couple of months. I usually use the generic brand but ever since i stated using this i could notice a difference in the growth of my hair! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, bueno, es bastante bueno el producto pero sinceramente no es la mejor que he usado. Si me gusta, pero no me termina de convencer demasiado. Pero si no tuviese ninguna otra opción, esta maquinita seria mi solución. Esta buena para tenerla de plan B.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve had this razor for many years and love it. It’s not womanly, but it sure does the job. I’ve replaced the blades once and they last for years.
Vernal, UT
This was one of my first electric razors and does a good enough job. Sure doesn’t replace an actual razor, but is definitely the next best thing.