Remington Dual Head Rotary Travel Shaver

New! Individually Flexing Dual Track Cutters 2 Flexing Heads Adjust To Your Face Rechargeable Cordless Razor Surgical Grade Steel Blades Great For: Work At The Gym Quick Weekend Shaves Quick!  Versatile!  Convenient! The Remington® Dual Flex shaver has two shaving tracks instead of one.  That means a faster shave in fewer passes.  And the compact design makes it great for use at home, at work, the gym - just about anywhere! Two Floating Heads Push Button Start Charging LED Indicator Standard Rotary Head Remington Dual Track ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We bought this for my husband to take when we go on road trips or he travels for work and this works wonderfully. It is a great product and we bought it online but I would love to buy another one for his brother for Christmas.
Valerie M. B.
My husband loves this razor. At first we were iffy about if this razor would work on his thick hair. He's had bad experiences with other name brand travel razors. But this one is well worth 5 stars. Gives him a clean close shave with the perks of being travel size.
Kristin S.
Toledo, OH
Great product I would recommend it!
Good quality
Good gift.
It's not great great but it's still good!
I bought this for my boyfriend
He loves it and uses it.
Doesn't leave his face with bumps or anything like other razors
bayleigh A.
My husband has this and he loves it! he is in the Military so he grabs this on the go and he don't have to worry and it and loves how smooth and close it get!!!
Jessica W.
My husband loves this shaver. He is a truck driver and he keeps this in his bag at all times. It is easy for him to grab it and shave when he needs to.
Jennifer F.
My husband used this and loves it! Easy to use at home or while traveling! Close clean shave without irritating the skin.
Brittney R.
For a travel shaver I think the price could be better. Travel explains the battery life. Lol gets the job done
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband loves this shaver!!! He uses it everyday it leaves his skin super soft!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
It works great every man well love it you cloud also use it every were you go
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good is the product?
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I get one in store? I bought one online and would like to buy one as a gift before Christmas.