BY REMINGTON #100 in Electric Razors

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! Remington's Diamond Series Foil shaver features Constant Contour Technology. The innovative design allows foils to flex independent of each other, adjusting to any angle on the face and helping to reduce irritation. Our Quiet Drive Advanced Motor is 20% quieter and provides less vibration, providing a more comfortable shaving experience. The skin-friendly pop-up trimmer details sideburns and facial hair, maximizing versatility. High energy battery density provides a 30 minute runtime while the LED Charge Indicator lets you know when your shaver is charging. Gender: Male. see more...

Merissa W.
I purchased this for a boyfriend for a holiday and he got good use out of it for a while. Eventually it became dull and began to break. Not sure if the quality had anything to do with that or perhaps when didn’t care for it well. Provided him with a decent shave to hold him off until he was able to make it out to the barber shop.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Soooo...I live the way it came like with all of the extras but the razor itself didn’t meet my expectations. It was the first actual electronic razor I had ever bought and it was way too much for what I needed but I bet it’s perfect for others!
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I like to steal this boyfriend when I’ve got some serious shaving to do! It’s easy to use and convenient. It made me a little nervous at first with how it removes the hair, but once I got comfortable it worked just fine!
Aiya K.
Anaheim, CA
this is very hard to use and tough on the hair so if you're planning on using it for your hair than you should not purchase it because it can be very painful but it can work for simply short body hair removal if thats what you're actually looking for in the product
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My husband loved this so naturally I Totally stole this from the him and wow it worked so well on my legs it was a dream! I swear the hair took longer to come back, my legs were smooth and no nicks or cuts!
Stephanie O.
Newark, Ny
I use this product on my husband when I cut his hair. I use it to get the rest of the hair on his neck. It works perfectly and it gets the hairs left over after I use my trimmers. It's perfect for that close shave!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Lupita R.
San Antonio, TX
All of their equipment I have used are great I have no problem with them what so ever . Will continue using it
Shon p.
Amite
My husband has tried these over the years,didn't like them so much.his hair came right back soon after.
Pam S.
Oswego, NY
Great shaver low noise, low vibration. Cutting blades stay sharp and I don't feel stumbled left behind
Roma E.