Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRemington
Diamond Shine Volume Hair Dryer - Pink

Remington Diamond Shine Volume Hair Dryer - Pink

Get volume and shine with this diamond shine volume dryer from remington. The enhanced technology of this dryer reduces frizz and protects hair while drying hair fast for a sleek end look. protect hair cuticles and make hair appear smoother and healthier with ceramic technology and 4x the tourmaline. With 90% more ions, absorb more moisture, and reduce frizz and static for diamond-like shine. Includes 3 heat and 2 speed settings, cool shot, as well as concentrator and diffuser attachments.

I love this color pink. But does this work well?
i have seen people using this diffuser to curl their hair but my question is doe it really gives you the curls, volume ?
Start your review of Remington Diamond Shine Volume Hair Dryer - Pink!
I have thin long hair that goes down to my hips. This hair dryer is a basic hair drier. It does make my hair smell like burnt and makes it look damaged if I use it on the high level. So I tend to use it on low.
Waco, TX
Remington Diamond Shine Volume Hair Dryer - Pink uploaded by Taylor A.
I'm not sure that I selected the correct picture for this blow dryer because its hard for me to see them. But I love all things Remington and have never been disappointed! All of the products last a very long time and never damage my hair! I'm a huge fan of their products!!
Bronx, NY
Love this hair dryer with the right products are lots of volume body and shine last a long time no need to repurchase
Paducah, KY
This diffuser works wonderfully on my hair but the dryer itself worked just about the same as every other hair dryer. I didn’t notice anything too special about it when I tried it. The bright colors were nice to see though!
Gardner
It makes my hair smell burnt and I do not like that at all. It burnt a piece of my hair off
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I wanted a hair dryer that was affordable and light enough to carry with me when I travel but still be able to work great.. This one is it! I also love that pink color !
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great for both when I want my hair straight and when I need to diffuse my curls. I have really thick hair and this product dries my hair fast. Truly satisfied with this product.
Cullman Alabama
I bought this in high school to take to college and I use it all the time. I usually air dry my hair, but if I want to blow dry I use this.
I got this for a gift one year and I used it all the time till it give out on me. But it seemed to work pretty good not much shine but not that much frizz to my hair which I liked the most because my hair is super frizzy.
Meridian, MS
Love this it had been my travel dryer for some time and lasted a lot longer than I expected. It was fairly priced and easy to use. I recommend it if you are looking for a cheap dryer compaired to a high end price