Remington Diamond Shine Ionic Setter

Are you able to change the temperature it sets to?
Start your review of Remington Diamond Shine Ionic Setter!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, CA
I love all things pink so I had to try this when I saw it. Unfortunately it didn't work so well on my hair and it's hard to find rollers that do. Generally because of this I prefer curling irons. If your hair can hold curls more easily I would recommend trying out.
Marietta, GA
Remington Electric Rollers are preferable to me after blow drying my hair. I do not use it often, only in between salon visits. I have natural hair that is color treated and relaxed. It is rather pricey especially since I don't often use it.
Beltsville, MD
Great way to get bouncy curls without added heat damage! I purchased these from Target! These last a really long time. I've had mine for years. Put these in before getting dressed in the morning and leave them in until you're ready to walk out of the house for flawless curls!
Didn't hold curls in hair long. Don't know if it was just my hair or the curlers themselves but I would almost burn myself getting them in my hair and curls wouldn't hold. I loved the layout and packaging and it was a great gift but overal didn't work for me
Rollers heat up quickly, very easy to use. Clips that come with the rollers could stand to be better though. I have thicker hair so I need clips that will hold it in
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
I Don’t Know If I’m Just Not Using It Right Or What But This Unfortunately Didn’t Work For Me , I Was So Excited To Try This & Very Disappointed It Didn’t Work .
Jemison, AL
I can't believe these are on here. Hahaha. I used these in the 8th grade for my dance team. We had to use a certain one and use them for every football and basketball game we attended as a team. Worked well from what I remember
Lucedale, MS
These curlers are my go to for days I want a quick, easy, cute look. The heat quickly, easy to use, and work very well. I always get great results with minimal effort. Who doesn't love that? And they're cheap!
Durham, NC
Wish the heat was better in this but the do give my hair a beautiful curl! My hair always does frizz after a while if using these but they are affordable and do the job
Ask a question to the Influenster community...