Remington Diamond Shine 1.5Remington Diamond Shine 1.5

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

Create instant glamorous curls with the remington diamond shine 1.5" curling iron. The ceramic 1" barrel provides even heat for less damage, keeping curls healthy. Control your look for a lasting style with 350? High heat and 30 heat settings. The 1.5" size barrel is perfect for larger curls or waves!

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Curling Iron
Soleil M.
Love this! Gave me nice loose curls that held in for a couple days even without hairspray! Inexpensive and gets the job done!
Ashlee D.
Port Orange, FL
I like how big this iron is because it gives me more more bounce big curls that I can wear everyday. Affordable & love it
Makayla H.
Olivehurst , CA
I've been loving the big curls I get when I use this .my hair is always soft and nice and does look crunchy at the ends
Alexzandria P.
Flushing, MI
I like this product because it's affordable and gets the job done just as well as any other expensive hair curler
Melissa K.
This works as well as its much more expensive counterparts for a great price. And it has lasted me years!
T M.
Makes my curls come out nice. Easy use . You can get this brand at Walmart that we’re I got my .
Brooklynn F.
This curler gives me nice voluminous curls in just a few seconds. Really kool product.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have had mine for a few years and it works great. I live the big curl affect.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
It comes in pretty colors lol I like curling my hair with this once in awhile
Karolay P.
Cucuta
Es excelente para una ondas naturales y perfectas me encanta este producto es excelente y proteje el cabello