Remington Diamond Shine 1.5Remington Diamond Shine 1.5

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Curling Iron

BY REMINGTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create instant glamorous curls with the remington diamond shine 1.5" curling iron. The ceramic 1" barrel provides even heat for less damage, keeping curls healthy. Control your look for a lasting style with 350? High heat and 30 heat settings. The 1.5" size barrel is perfect for larger curls or waves!

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Curling Iron
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
Heats up good and doesn't fry my hair. Ceramic Barrel protects by already curly hair when I want a more uniformed curl. Love the big barrel for a looser wave. Bought it from Walmart. Great curling iron for drugstore price!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Love this brand :) it leaves you with the most beautiful big bold curls!!! Great price) and packaged the way it should be
I recommend this product to everyone
I'd buy it again gorsute
heather c.
Sidney
Had this in a small barrel loved this 1 too, would have this as my small carry along if needed to do hair at a friend's house as a touch up before going out.
Marissa Z.
I thought I would like this when I bought it but it is just too big for my medium length hair but I would definitely recommend it to people with longer hair!
Christiana L.
This gem has given me perfectly beachy waves whenever I want them my hair stylist even uses it to which is probably why I was more prone to buy it
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
I feel like this is a pretty good value for the money. It's fairly inexpensive and simple to use. The 1.5" is great for hair past the shoulders.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Don't like the clamp. Took a while to heat up and after curling there would be a little kink at the ends of my curls that looked a little weird
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Keeps the ends curled under nicely on my straight hair. It heats in minimal time, which is key because I never have much time to get ready!
Emily F.
Idaho Falls, ID
This curling iron has worked well for me. The hinge got a bit squeaky but it's not a big deal to me. Good amount of heat and great price.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
This is a great wand, the thicker barrel is perfect for waves. I bought one for my sister too, and she loves it. Great quality