Remington Diamond Shine 1.5

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

This wide plate ceramic flat iron from remington makes styling easier with more heat coverage and ceramic plates to create shine and smooth salon look. With the 1 ceramic plate, and high temperature, heat quickly covers hair for a smooth straight look that stays. Create the perfect style with 30 heat settings, 30 second heat up, and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5
Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron
Elena F.
câmara de lobos
In my experience, is a very good product but not the best one. It reslly leaves my hair all straight and beautiful, but for me, with s very thin hair, sometimes it could be dangerous and damage the hair.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is totally amazing I love 💕 to change my hair with my mood this just makes it so totally easy and the results are breathtaking
Karie R.
N Salt Lake, UT
Pretty good straightener. I'm not a huge fan of it partially because it is so thin. I like the thicker.
Melissa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Smooths hair, clean, dresses doesn't burn your hair. Favorite flat iron I've had so far
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
Heats up great. Not quite wide enough for my hair. And it pulls my hair out. Hurts like hell. I’m giving it a 4 star because I’ve had worse straighteners than this one. I’d recommend this one to people with different hair than mine.
Kara K.
Morristown, NJ
I am obsessed with this straightener. My hair is naturally straight, but I shower at night so I straighten it every morning to "touch up." I spent hundreds of dollars over the years on CHIs that burnt out after a few months, and decided to try this as I was on a tight budget. This straightener works just as well as my old CHIs if not better... Heats up fast too!
Lori G.
This straightener is wider and works great for thicker hair. Heats up quickly and holds heat when in use. Easy to clean.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I've had this straigtener for a few years now. I like that it is wider so I can get things done faster. It has a good range for heat and an easy dial to customize it. Simple on and off switch makes use a no brainer. Haven't had any problems with it and it works years after purchase. Definitely got my money's worth out of this product.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I live by this straightener! It's my favorite one. Very easy to use and does not cause much damage to my hair.
Cara W.
I got these from target for about $15 bucks ! They work well with a high temp of 410. They have a lock on them too.