Remington Diamond Shine 1.5

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

This wide plate ceramic flat iron from remington makes styling easier with more heat coverage and ceramic plates to create shine and smooth salon look. With the 1 ceramic plate, and high temperature, heat quickly covers hair for a smooth straight look that stays. Create the perfect style with 30 heat settings, 30 second heat up, and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5
Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is totally amazing I love 💕 to change my hair with my mood this just makes it so totally easy and the results are breathtaking
Kara K.
Morristown, NJ
I am obsessed with this straightener. My hair is naturally straight, but I shower at night so I straighten it every morning to "touch up." I spent hundreds of dollars over the years on CHIs that burnt out after a few months, and decided to try this as I was on a tight budget. This straightener works just as well as my old CHIs if not better... Heats up fast too!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I've had this straigtener for a few years now. I like that it is wider so I can get things done faster. It has a good range for heat and an easy dial to customize it. Simple on and off switch makes use a no brainer. Haven't had any problems with it and it works years after purchase. Definitely got my money's worth out of this product.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I live by this straightener! It's my favorite one. Very easy to use and does not cause much damage to my hair.
Cara W.
I got these from target for about $15 bucks ! They work well with a high temp of 410. They have a lock on them too.
Kristy S.
I have owned many flat irons and honestly this $25 one is as good as any of them! It heats quickly and makes my beauty routine quick and easy! It's honestly the best flat iron I've ever bought and has lasted much longer than more expensive ones!
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I have had this straightner for over a year. It still goes strong. It gets very hot and the thickness of it covers my hair well when I straighten. It gets the curls and waves out easily. Very affordable. If mine ever goes out Id definitely buy again. Leaves a shine after I style.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have this straightener in the 2" plate width and I love it!! I had my first one for over 5 years and it was still kicking. I only purchased a new one because it wasn't getting quite as hot as I wanted (it still worked well though). I love it so much even the second time getting it! It gets super hot very fast, stays hot and has a timer that turns it off after 3 minutes. I love the wider width because I feel it straightens my hair faster.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Remington is a great brand I've had my straighter for 5 years I use it everyday super affordable and got it at Walmart
Katering A.
I love this straightener. It straightens my hair super fast and no frizz. I love this brand and it was affordable.