Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

This wide plate ceramic flat iron from remington makes styling easier with more heat coverage and ceramic plates to create shine and smooth salon look. With the 1 ceramic plate, and high temperature, heat quickly covers hair for a smooth straight look that stays. Create the perfect style with 30 heat settings, 30 second heat up, and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron
Melissa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Smooths hair, clean, dresses doesn't burn your hair. Favorite flat iron I've had so far
Ayla O.
Aberdare
Really nice straighter glides on the hair and doesn't pull price range is affordable first time I used it I fell in love with it I don't use it anymore as I've got another one I would recommend this to ithers
Eliza B.
This is my staple hair dryer. I have used his and only this since I found it at target, I use this product everyday I want to straighten my hair, it never leaves my hair frizzy or burnt. I will be repurchasing.
Elena F.
câmara de lobos
In my experience, is a very good product but not the best one. It reslly leaves my hair all straight and beautiful, but for me, with s very thin hair, sometimes it could be dangerous and damage the hair.
Leidy A.
Remington es de la marcas que más me a gustado pues con ella consigo un liso perfecto y me dura el lasiado
Amina A.
Have had this straightener for a long time and it still works perfectly. Give the hair a really nice shiny
Areli R.
Mi plancha de cabello me a durado mucho calienta super rapido me gusta el diseño de la plancha.