Remington Diamond Shine 1.5

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

This wide plate ceramic flat iron from remington makes styling easier with more heat coverage and ceramic plates to create shine and smooth salon look. With the 1 ceramic plate, and high temperature, heat quickly covers hair for a smooth straight look that stays. Create the perfect style with 30 heat settings, 30 second heat up, and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5
Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy this ceramic flat iron. I have natural hair so I have to use it sparingly as to avoid heat damage but when I do this flat iron leaves my hair sleek and shiny.
Maria V.
I recently just bought this straightener and tried it yesterday. I have to say, I am very pleased with the results. I'm Asian so my hair is generally thin but it's also naturally wavy and frizzy due to humid weather. I straightened it around 8 in the morning and went out for the entire day during a massive heat wave. After the whole day of sweating and wind blowing in my face, my hair was still straight! Usually after an hour of commuting my hair goes back to its wavy-self and poofs up like a frizzball. How amazing is that. It also heats up very quickly and my hair does not get caught in the hinge unlike my old straightener. It takes me only a couple of minutes to straighten and I only have to run it through my hair once. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase!
Hannah S.
Brighton, MI
I have had this straightener in pink for about 5 years and it has been great. It's not broken or has pooped out on me, it has stayed in great shape and works well with my hair.
Camille B.
WICHITA, KS
I love using this to straighten my hair and also curl my hair! I only gave it 4 stars because the dial to increase heat is on the inside of the iron rather than using a digital measurer like my other Remington straightener.
Brooke W.
Mine is in purple but this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE hair straightener. I have difficult hair, as it's frizzy, thick, somewhere between wavy and straight, and very long.  It used to take me upwards of an hour to straighten my hair, and now it takes anywhere from 25-40 minutes- a huge improvement!!
Allison A.
This does a great job at straightening hair. It heats up quickly and straightens fast. The only down side is this straighter really burns your hair more than other straighter.
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
I love this iron it fulfills its function leaves the hair super smooth and at the moment of giving volume to the hair also can do is very good and very good price
Daniela U.
One of the best inexpensive flat irons that I've ever used. It's my favorite. It's so effective. You can graduate the temperature and leaves your hair smooth and extremely shiny. All my friends got one after they tried mine.
Vicki C.
Pasadena, MD
One pull through a oiece of my hair and it is straight for the rest of the day. Makes for a quick hairdo before heading out
Paola V.