Maria V.
I recently just bought this straightener and tried it yesterday. I have to say, I am very pleased with the results. I'm Asian so my hair is generally thin but it's also naturally wavy and frizzy due to humid weather. I straightened it around 8 in the morning and went out for the entire day during a massive heat wave. After the whole day of sweating and wind blowing in my face, my hair was still straight! Usually after an hour of commuting my hair goes back to its wavy-self and poofs up like a frizzball. How amazing is that. It also heats up very quickly and my hair does not get caught in the hinge unlike my old straightener. It takes me only a couple of minutes to straighten and I only have to run it through my hair once. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase!