Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY REMINGTON

This wide plate ceramic flat iron from remington makes styling easier with more heat coverage and ceramic plates to create shine and smooth salon look. With the 1 ceramic plate, and high temperature, heat quickly covers hair for a smooth straight look that stays. Create the perfect style with 30 heat settings, 30 second heat up, and automatic shut off. see more...

Remington Diamond Shine 1.5" Ceramic Flat Iron
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I love the clip that attaches to the flat iron.
These flat irons are great! The best I've ever used as a matter of fact. My hair is pretty stubborn and resistant to straightening. But, when I want to wear it straight, these irons do the job without much fuss at all. It gives pretty much the same results as when a pressing comb is used on my hair in a black salon. Of course, I don't have the know-how of a professional hair dresser, but this saves me money, time and are so easy to use
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have this straightener in the 2" plate width and I love it!! I had my first one for over 5 years and it was still kicking. I only purchased a new one because it wasn't getting quite as hot as I wanted (it still worked well though). I love it so much even the second time getting it! It gets super hot very fast, stays hot and has a timer that turns it off after 3 minutes. I love the wider width because I feel it straightens my hair faster.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I've had this straigtener for a few years now. I like that it is wider so I can get things done faster. It has a good range for heat and an easy dial to customize it. Simple on and off switch makes use a no brainer. Haven't had any problems with it and it works years after purchase. Definitely got my money's worth out of this product.
Sara G.
I have this flat iron, I got it when my wet to straigth version got ants inside (it was weird) this one leaves my hair shiny and smooth bot not as straingh, I think the wet to straigth its a lot better, this one wasnt strong enougth for my hair or maybe my hair is too tick but the wet to straigth version its a lot better
Kristy S.
I have owned many flat irons and honestly this $25 one is as good as any of them! It heats quickly and makes my beauty routine quick and easy! It's honestly the best flat iron I've ever bought and has lasted much longer than more expensive ones!
Pujita M.
Wheeling, IL
This straightener is not very expensive. But it works very well on my hair and it doesn't make my hair frizzy. I use this straightener and after that I apply some Argan oil to the ends of my hair and it make the hair look so silky and glossy. I would definitely repurchase this.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
SATISFECHA CON LOS RESULTADOS DE ESTA PLANCHA MI CABELLO ES LISO PERO CON ONDAS Y ESTA PLANCHA LO DEJA COMPLETAMENTE LISO SIN NECESIDAD DE MALTRATAR EL CABELLO Y ADEMAS ES DURARERO
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
Heats up great. Not quite wide enough for my hair. And it pulls my hair out. Hurts like hell. I’m giving it a 4 star because I’ve had worse straighteners than this one. I’d recommend this one to people with different hair than mine.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy this ceramic flat iron. I have natural hair so I have to use it sparingly as to avoid heat damage but when I do this flat iron leaves my hair sleek and shiny.
Maria V.
I recently just bought this straightener and tried it yesterday. I have to say, I am very pleased with the results. I'm Asian so my hair is generally thin but it's also naturally wavy and frizzy due to humid weather. I straightened it around 8 in the morning and went out for the entire day during a massive heat wave. After the whole day of sweating and wind blowing in my face, my hair was still straight! Usually after an hour of commuting my hair goes back to its wavy-self and poofs up like a frizzball. How amazing is that. It also heats up very quickly and my hair does not get caught in the hinge unlike my old straightener. It takes me only a couple of minutes to straighten and I only have to run it through my hair once. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase!