Remington Diamond Intercept Foil Shaver with Pen Trimmer

Remington diamond intercept foil shaver with pen trimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Diamond Intercept Foil Shaver with Pen Trimmer!
How would you rate this product?
E Liverpool, OH
great for cutting any type of hair. a little bit more pricey but does a great job and stays sharp for a better cut.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Boonville, IN
My husbanded uses this and loved it, he says it gets so close without pulling. I use the pen for myself and Iove it
Middleburg, FL
Good product. Worked as expected. I would use it again in the future. So glad I was able to find this and use it.
Brooklyn, NY
Bastantes suaves y cómodos. Me gusta como ranuras y no deja irritación en la piel ni en las partes sensibles F
Taylorsville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Excelente producto. Realmente no me.arrepiento de adquirirlo. Es la mejor opción para nosotros. Recomendado
Pink Hill
This helps me get into hard places to reach and I like using it👍👍 It it is useful in many ways!!!!!!!!
Conway, SC
This razor gives such a close shave. I use it on my boyfriends back all the time. And we love it
Great bikini area trimmer. Back of Neck also. Not too many other uses though. Glad it was a gift.
My man loves this! Works great! It does its job! I would definitely recommend and purchase again!

Looking for your answer?