Remington Diamond Intercept Foil Shaver with Pen Trimmer

Remington diamond intercept foil shaver with pen trimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Diamond Intercept Foil Shaver with Pen Trimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Zanesville, OH
I don’t use men’s products but my husband uses this and seems to love it a lot his only complaint is Remington products seem to lose charge pretty fast but if you buy from Walmart you have different price ranges you can pay
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Eeeeek I️ love this clipper. I️ am surprised by the long time I️ have had it. I️ purchased it at Walmart for a steal. Yes, it is effective and probably better than any other I️ have tried. Yes, I am overly excited
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
New Palestine , IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Any name brand set of clippers is good to have around for touch ups,. They all should last a pretty good while if you keep them clean and dry and don't use them to groom your dog. I would not recommend spending a ton of money on any clippers, but if you find a good deal, they are nice to have around.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
These clippers are great and do an awesome job with beard trimming or the rough hair cutting days when I need to cut the stubborn boys hair!
Pinola, MS
My man uses on the daily basis he loves this as much as I love the pen trimmer. The pen is easy and it gets all those unwanted hairs
Santa Barbara
My husband loves these trimmers, he uses them to cut his and the boys hair all the time. They are very precise and have great blades
Hanapepe, HI
This is a good trimmer. The price is on point and so is the product. Makes shaving my head and grooming super easy and quick
Edinburg, TX
the pen trimmer is good for thin facial hairs. works efficiently instead of having to get waxed and be irritated skin.

Looking for your answer?