BY REMINGTON #41 in Electric Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Featuring black diamond technology, this remington rotary shaver is 4x smoother than your average steel, giving you our smoothest shave ever. Its 5-minute quick charge and 3 independent flexing heads allow for strong durability and a convenient, powerful shave, every time. also includes a pop-up side trimmer ideal for detailed grooming of sideburns and facial hair. The razor's head opens up for quick and easy cleaning. see more...

Palmira B.
I gave one of these to my husband as a gift and he will be loved it it lasted like 3 years and it worked really well and took off all the hair left the skin super smooth but we haven't talked to him so he decided to take it apart and leave it to where it was unrecognizable like parts were everywhere anyway the good thing is that it wasn't charged so you know any accidents with it but anyway it I really recommend it it it was really good while it lasted you can do it when your skin is wet or dry and it works either way works really well all you have to do is clean up and recharge it and that is it
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
This is an awesome shaver! My dad used to own this before the one he owns now, and I know that he would prefer to have this one. I will definitely repurchase this for him as a gift! It's highly recommended!
Alison R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Ever since I was a little girl my dad has always used this razor. Now my husband uses this same one. It is very affordable & gets the job done. My husband said it does a good job on his face.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
My husband uses the and he states it is a good electric razor he states as long as you keep the blades clean and if they need piled it eill last forever.
Desiree M.
I actually use this on my arms. It gets the job down and leaves my arms super soft and I feel like it takes longer for the hair to grow back!
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
LIFE SAVERRR! Great to shave legs in a hurry, charge lasts forever and super easy to clean. I never got razor bumps from it either
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only thing I can see that you have any other. this was the only way I could have done. it will be a good time to time, and
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
Bought it for my father in law as a gift and he loves it. so easy to use, wet or dry and leaves skin baby bottom soft.
Kaylee P.
My boyfriend loves this, he doesn't have to shave too often but when he does he prefers to use this!