Remington Detail Dual Blade Personal Trimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Remington Detail Dual Blade Personal Trimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Don't waste your money unless you are only trimming your eyebrows. I went through two in a few months. They are not up to anything more than wimpy facial hair.
Grand junction
Love this product helps keep my eyebrows on fleek!! I don’t care what anyone says your eyebrows are the most important facial feature they frame your face!
White Bear Lk, MN
Love using this to trim eyebrows and it trim any random hair on my face. Does a nice job of taking the hair off my face. It’s affordable and easy to use.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have two of these to deal with my extreme facial hair I have from my Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. They cut right through it and leave my skin bump free.
This is one of the safest and best precision trimmers. Nose hairs, upper lip, eyebrows, womanly regions are all easily trimmed with this amazing tool.
This product is supper easy to use and clean. Affordable, less expensive easy to carry and the best part is that it is battery operated so yes 👍
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
These clippers are great and do an awesome job with beard trimming or the rough hair cutting days when I need to cut the stubborn boys hair!
Pennsville, NJ
Super powerful for a little razor! Lasts a long time and it’s very easy to clean. great for trimming unwanted hair if you’re pressed for time
Lancaster, CA
I use these for my eyebrows. I clean my eyebrows with this item . it works amazing I've used it for years and haven't disappointed me yet
jersey
This trimmer worked well for my eyebrows. It lasted about a year and then it stopped working, but it was affordable and it worked great

Looking for your answer?