BY REMINGTON

Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
It worked great in the beginning, but I quickly became disappointed with it. It started acting up- not coming on after only a few months of use. I would actually have to hit it on my hand to get it to come on. At first I thought it was the batteries I used, so I replaced it with a better brand, but it kept doing the same thing. This was the second one I had bought and still had bad results with it lasting more than a few months so I'm done with the brand.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Louisville, KY
This is a long lasting hair trimmer. I was surprised with the quality, seeing as thought I bought it from the grocery store. Most of the trimmers I've bought from Walmart or Kroger tend to break really easily and aren't very durable. I was satisfied with the performance and lifespan of this product. Would recommend to anyone who wants to remove body hair!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this little trimmer. I use it to trim up my upper lip hair. It doesn't catch or snag on my skin. Lightly shaves the hair and it doesn't leave a stubble or cause stubble growth. I use as needed- once every few weeks. Can also use it on nose hair. I would buy it again but I've had it for years- it's been a great product!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
O Fallon, MO
This thing stopped working on me after a year of use. The blade busted out and the battery operator wouldn't charge anymore. I bought it for trimming my eyebrows so it wasn't like I used it very often either. There are nicer ones out there than this one.
Elisabeth w.
Elisabeth w.
Cedar Lake, IN
I think it's a pretty good one I've never used a different one so I can't really compare it to any other ones, it is easy for me to use it always has been easy. I don;t know where to get it I just take it out of my moms bathroom and I would get it again
Natalli D.
Natalli D.
Panorama City, CA
It's a good product for fast trimming. Between waxing and you just don't have time, it's a good buffer product. The price definitely reflects what you will be receiving out of your experience. All and all it's a good tool to have handy.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Rochester, MN
For the fine hairs on a ladies face this item fits the bill. Small blade area helps you keep control and follow the contour of the face. I like at it is easy to take on the road win your cosmetic bag. Trimming is close and effective.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
This is the perfect little trimmer/groomer. It can be used on anything from my husband's hair line, to stray hairs here and there, to a quick bikini touch up. We got it from Walgreens, and we use it all the time.
Ani D.
Ani D.
Milford, MA
I often razor my upper lip and eyebrows between waxing. This blade in my opinion went dull quickly but it did a good job while it lasted. The handle was nice and sturdy.
Jacque H.
Jacque H.
Don't waste your money unless you are only trimming your eyebrows. I went through two in a few months. They are not up to anything more than wimpy facial hair.