BY REMINGTON #25 in Trimmers & Clippers

Dee H.
Great mini personal shaver. Good for touchups in between waxing appointments. Also helps nix those baby hairs on the hairline that cant be tamed. One star off for battery life. This thing needs new batteries really frequently.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love Remington specially this little personal razor its amazing! Good for using to shave your upper lip, eyebrow and facial hair i bought mine at Walmart for $7 and I definitely will buy again
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Dheevena R.
I’m really happy with this product for helping take care of my unsightly side burns or excess facial hair when I just don’t have time to properly remove it. It’s quick and easy plus I don’t need to worry about appointments or replacing blades.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
These razors are really good for getting facial hair all that peach fuzz away. I use a different brand of this for that but they're all the same. Will continue to use for facial hair removal
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I️ have a little bit of baby fuzz above my lip. I️ don’t want to always go in and get it waxed so this is a great alternative. It’s so easy to use and is virtually impossible to cut yourself.
Cherie D.
Plant City, FL
The remington personal trimmer is great for getting into areas that are embarrassing to ask my salon to trim like inside my nose. It also helps keep my brows and upper lip trimmed between waxing.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
It worked great in the beginning, but I quickly became disappointed with it. It started acting up- not coming on after only a few months of use. I would actually have to hit it on my hand to get it to come on. At first I thought it was the batteries I used, so I replaced it with a better brand, but it kept doing the same thing. This was the second one I had bought and still had bad results with it lasting more than a few months so I'm done with the brand.
Madison S.
Louisville, KY
This is a long lasting hair trimmer. I was surprised with the quality, seeing as thought I bought it from the grocery store. Most of the trimmers I've bought from Walmart or Kroger tend to break really easily and aren't very durable. I was satisfied with the performance and lifespan of this product. Would recommend to anyone who wants to remove body hair!
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I love this little trimmer. I use it to trim up my upper lip hair. It doesn't catch or snag on my skin. Lightly shaves the hair and it doesn't leave a stubble or cause stubble growth. I use as needed- once every few weeks. Can also use it on nose hair. I would buy it again but I've had it for years- it's been a great product!