Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Preeti S.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Johana M.Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer D3090A uploaded by Inna K.

BY REMINGTON #29 in Hair Dryers

Micro Conditioners To Prevent Heat Damage Ionic &Amp; Ceramic Tourmaline 1875 Watts 3 Heat Settings 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Micro Conditioners:&Nbsp; Get Smoother, Healthier Hair,&Nbsp; Say Good-By To Heat Damage And Say Hello To An Enhanced Healthy Shine!&Nbsp; This Specially Designed Dryer Features A Grill That Is Infused With Microscopic Conditioners.&Nbsp; These Micro-Conditioners Release Into The Dryer Air Flow, And Are Transferred To Your Hair, Helping To Prevent Damage And Increase Shine And Hair Health. Ionic Technology:&Nbsp; Negative Ions Are Created And Dispersed By An Ion Generator.&Nbsp; These Ions Reduce Drying Time And Infuse Vital Moisture Into The Hair, Resulting In Reduced Frizz And Static. Ceramic Technology:&Nbsp; Infrared Heat Is Produced By The Ceramic Coated Grill To Help Prevent Damage To The Hair And Allows For Faster Drying Time. Tourmaline Technology:&Nbsp; This Semiprecious Gemstone Works In Conjunction With The Ceramic Technology Of This Dryer, Producing Far-Infrared Energy Which Protects The Hair Cuticle From Over-Heating, Preventing Brittleness And Cracking. Includes: 1875 Watts - Powerful Enough For Thick &Amp; Wavy Hair Diffuser - Enhances Your Natural Curls &Amp; Waves Concentrator - Controls Air Direction For More Precise Styling Removable Filter - Easy Cleaning To Extend The Motor Life Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Great hair dryer I've had it for about a year no issue at all. Typically Remington is a great brand! All my hair tools are from them.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
I love this hair dryer. It leaves my hair protected and as damage free as possible. When use the diffuser my hair is just gorgeous!
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This is a fantastic hair dryer! It seems to do far less damage to my hair than some of the other hair dryers I've used in the past.
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just got this for Christmas. So far I'm in love. The tools and options or come with to protect my hair from heat damage is a plus.
Jill H.
I love my Remington blow dryer. I love the attachments to help with no frizz curls and to help when i style with my round brush!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Wasnt really a fan of it then it stopped working so i guess problem solved. Heavy on the wrists. Gets super hot and burns scalp.
Sonya H.
Long Branch
I haven't really seen a difference between this one compared to other ones I have had. Maybe just dries my hair a little faster🤔
Zoe R.
Oceanside, CA
Love this hair dryer! I use it everyday and I love that it doesn't get to hot where it could ruin my hair. And very inexpensive
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Use this for when I want to wear my hair curly. I like it. Just don’t enjoy trying to blow out my hair with it. Too much work.
Lilly S.
Not bad for 20! I really don't know what the other little part are for so I don't use them. But this drys my hair pretty fast!